The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Intu Properties plc (Intu Properties), is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that focuses on development and management of shopping centers in some of the prime locations in the UK and Spain. Under the intu brand, the company offers retail, leisure and catering destinations. The company’s portfolio includes a mix of shopping centers in-town centers and Spanish centers. Some of its major properties include intu Trafford Centre, intu Lakeside, intu Metrocentre, intu Braehead, The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, intu Broadmarsh, Manchester Arndale, St David’s, intu Eldon Square, Intu Watford, Intu Victoria Centre, intu Midsummer Place, Intu Uxbridge, intu Potteries and intu Bromley. Intu Properties is headquartered in London, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Intu Properties plc - Key Facts
Intu Properties plc - Key Employees
Intu Properties plc - Key Employee Biographies
Intu Properties plc - Major Products and Services
Intu Properties plc - History
Intu Properties plc - Company Statement
Intu Properties plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Intu Properties plc - Business Description
Intu Properties plc - Corporate Strategy
Intu Properties plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Intu Properties plc - Strengths
Strength - Improved Net Rental Income
Strength - Strong Asset Base
Intu Properties plc - Weaknesses
Weakness - Working Capital Deficit
Intu Properties plc - Opportunities
Opportunity - Inorganic Growth Strategies
Opportunity - Strategic Alliances
Opportunity - Positive Outlook of Construction Industry in the UK
Intu Properties plc - Threats
Threat - Stringent Governmental Regulations
Threat - Shortage of Skilled Manpower
Threat - Stiff Competition
Intu Properties plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Intu Properties plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Intu Properties plc, Key Facts
Intu Properties plc, Key Employees
Intu Properties plc, Key Employee Biographies
Intu Properties plc, Major Products and Services
Intu Properties plc, History
Intu Properties plc, Other Locations
Intu Properties plc, Subsidiaries
Intu Properties plc, Joint Venture
Intu Properties plc, Key Competitors
Intu Properties plc, Ratios based on current share price
Intu Properties plc, Annual Ratios
Intu Properties plc, Interim Ratios
Intu Properties plc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Intu Properties plc, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015)
Intu Properties plc, Ratio Charts
Rugby Estates Investment Trust Plc
Real Estate Investors PLC
London & Associated Properties PLC
Invista Real Estate Investment Management Holdings PLC
Invesco Real Estate