The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Amaya Inc. (Amaya), formerly Amaya Gaming Group Inc, is a technology-based solutions provider that develops and produces various gaming products and services. The company produces the products through internal engineering teams, software architects, internal network operations teams and production operations staff. Its offerings include online and mobile poker; and play-money table and casino games. Amaya markets its brands, products and services through various platforms and channels including live poker tours and branded poker rooms, endorsement agreements and various media outlets. The company serves global gaming and interactive entertainment industries across Isle of Man, Malta, Italy, the UK, Spain, France, Canada, and other licensed or approved jurisdictions. Amaya is headquartered in Pointe-Claire, Quebec, Canada.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Amaya Inc. - Key Facts
Amaya Inc. - Key Employees
Amaya Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Amaya Inc. - Major Products and Services
Amaya Inc. - History
Amaya Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Amaya Inc. - Business Description
Amaya Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Amaya Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Amaya Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Business Performance: Poker
Strength - Focused R&D Activities
Strength - Business Performance: Casino Gaming
Amaya Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Violation of Kentucky’s Anti-Gambling Law
Amaya Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Interactive Gambling
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for App-Enabled Devices
Opportunity - Launch of PokerStars in New Jersey
Amaya Inc. - Threats
Threat - Regional and Economic Influences
Threat - Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act
Threat - Piracy
Amaya Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Amaya Inc., Key Facts
Amaya Inc., Key Employees
Amaya Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Amaya Inc., Major Products and Services
Amaya Inc., History
Amaya Inc., Subsidiaries
Amaya Inc., Key Competitors
Amaya Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Amaya Inc., Annual Ratios
Amaya Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Amaya Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015)
Amaya Inc., Ratio Charts