The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Raymond Limited (Raymond) is a textile and branded apparel company with interest in engineering (files, power, tools, auto components) and FMGC sectors. The company manufactures and markets textile products including readymade apparels. Its products include shirts, pants, fabrics, tailored clothing, jeans wear, woolen outerwear, blankets and shawls, and others. Additionally, the company is into personal grooming and toiletries industry. The product portfolio includes fragrances, body care solutions, shaving systems and hair care solutions. The company provides its fabric and apparel products under the Raymond, Park Avenue, ColorPlus, Parx, and Notting Hill brands. The company exports its products to various countries including the US, Canada, Europe, Japan and the Middle East. Raymond is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Raymond Limited - Key Facts
Raymond Limited - Key Employees
Raymond Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Raymond Limited - Major Products and Services
Raymond Limited - History
Raymond Limited - Company Statement
Raymond Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Raymond Limited - Business Description
Raymond Limited - Corporate Strategy
Raymond Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Raymond Limited - Strengths
Strength - High Performing Leading Segment: Branded Textiles
Strength - Strong Manufacturing Capabilities
Strength - Extensive Retail Presence
Raymond Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Cash Reserves
Raymond Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth in Indian Textiles Market
Opportunity - Indian Retail Market Growth
Opportunity - Growth Initiatives
Raymond Limited - Threats
Threat - Domestic Market Regulations
Threat - Rising Cotton Prices
Raymond Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Raymond Limited, Key Facts
Raymond Limited, Key Employees
Raymond Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Raymond Limited, Major Products and Services
Raymond Limited, History
Raymond Limited, Other Locations
Raymond Limited, Subsidiaries
Raymond Limited, Joint Venture
Raymond Limited, Key Competitors
Raymond Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Raymond Limited, Annual Ratios
Raymond Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Raymond Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Raymond Limited, Ratio Charts