Cider has received huge popularity in European countries and the U.S. while the industry in China is still under development. The annual per capita consumption of fruit wine in China is 0.2 to 0.3L, while the average consumption in the globe is 6L. The fruit wine industry is expected to reach RMB208.5 billion in China in 2018. Though the fruit production in China is over 8000 tons annually, which outnumbers other countries, the fruit wine processing technique is still developing. As a popular fruit wine, cider will have great market potential in the Chinese market in the future.
In this report, ASKCI will further disclose market potential and commercial opportunities for cider industry in China. Recommendations will be given at the end of the report to describe the prospect and provide suggestions for strategy making.
The Aim of Report
- To provide readers with comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the Chinese cider industry;
- To analyze the market of the industry;
- To discover drivers and barriers of the industry;
- To reveal opportunities for cider industry in China.
Benefits of the report
- Obtain the latest information on the cider industry, such as current development, industrial chain, import and export, key players, etc.;
- Find out how Chinese cider market will change and how your business can be involved in;
- Keep informed of your competitors/their activities in the globe and in China;
- Learn about key market drivers and barriers;
- Share this information within your organization using free global intranet license.
Scope of Investigation
The report will investigate Chinese cider industry from the following aspects:
- Current development;
- Market analysis;
- Industrial chain;
- Import and export;
- Future trends;
- Commercial opportunities.
Please note that this report takes 1-2 business days for delivery.
Definition and Methodology
1 Overview of Cider Industry
1.1 Current Development
1.2 Market Analysis by Region
2 Overview of Cider Industry in China
2.1 Current Development
2.2 Policy and Regulations
3 Industrial Chain Analysis of Cider Industry
3.1 Upstream Industry Analysis
3.2 Downstream Industry Analysis
4 Import and Export Analysis of Other Fermented Beverages
4.1 Import Analysis of Other Fermented Beverages
4.2 Export Analysis of Other Fermented Beverages
5 Key Players of Cider Industry in China
5.1 Anheuser-Busch InBev
5.3 C&C Group
5.4 iBrew cider
6 Key Players of Cider Industry in China
6.1 Shaanxi Lanhai Fruit Co., Ltd
6.2 Treaty Port Vineyards Ltd.
6.3 Yantai Changyu Pioneer Wine Co Ltd
7 Prospect of Air Purifier Industry in China
8 Conclusion and Recommendations
List of Tables
Table 1 Policy and regulations of cider industry in China
Table 2 Import source of Other Fermented Beverages
Table 3 Export destination of Other Fermented Beverages
List of Figures
Figure 1 Market size of cider industry in China
Figure 2 Import volume of Other Fermented Beverages
Figure 3 Export volume of Other Fermented Beverages