- The top 10 insurers account for 73.6% of the market.
- Achieving growth with soft rates has been challenging for the top insurers.
- Lloyds Banking Group became the market leader in 2015, replacing Direct Line Group.
- Aviva has launched the Flood Re scheme for homeowners affected by floods.
The “UK Household Insurance: Competitor Dynamics” report is one of a series of reports providing a high-level look into insurer activity during the last year within a product area, as well as benchmarking the leading insurers against each other. Each report looks at the top 10-20 players to see how they have performed, but also to see how they have changed their overall propositions.
Reasons To Buy
- Benchmark yourself against other players in the market.
- Adapt your proposition to gain competitor advantage.