Ink resins are used in printing inks for the control of viscosity, increase of pigment adhesion properties, to increase solid content, gloss, in improvement of pigment wetting and many others. Resins are part of printing inks composition. Resins are used depending upon the type of ink technology, system on which printing is to be done and the end application.
The market for Ink Resins is majorly dominated by Asia-Pacific owing to the increased demand from all end uses such as packaging, commercial publication, garment production and so on. The graphic arts markets continue to see small incremental organic growth with packaging leading the way. Packaging continues to be the growth area for the ink resins market.
Ink resins market report is segmented into different segments such as by type, by technology, by process, by application and by geography.
The market is segmented by type such as modified resin, hydrocarbon, acrylic, polyamide, polyurethane and others. Depending on technology, the ink resins are classified into water-based, solvent-based, oil-based and UV-curable based.
The market has also been analyzed based on its geographic region comprising of Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. These are further sub-segmented into eminent countries providing a comprehensive analysis of the Ink Resins Market.
What are the major applications for Ink Resins?
Ink Resins are used for various applications such as flexible packaging, corrugated packaging, printing & publication and others. Packaging has become an integral part of product lifecycle and has outgrown its traditional usage related to protection. Lithographic printing industry runs almost parallel to packaging industry. The increased demand of premium packaging is expected to augment the demand of lithography for packaging.
Market Research and Market Trends of Ink Resins Ecosystem
- Rapid growth in the flexible and corrugated packaging sectors, driving these ink resins market.
- The growing flexographic printing industry is boosting the demand for ink resins.
- Better costs along with advanced and improved properties of the ink resins are the key drivers for high growth in usage among the various applications.
- Growing utilization of Non-reactive DAB polyamide resins in the Ink Resins market to boost the demand for ink resins.
Who are the Major Players in Ink Resins market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Nippon Ghosei, Sekisui Chemical, Arrow Greentech Ltd., Aicello Corporation and so on.
What is our report scope?
The report gives an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics , and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate the market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), volume (units) and value ($m).Country level data – is provided based on product types, processes, technologies and industry applications.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitors’ performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&As, deals, partnerships, and product launches of all key players in the past four years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than 20 top countries , for the market. ter consumption and optimize power utilization. This resulted in increased adoption of VFD in various industry and significantly boosted the growth of VFD market in the country.
Table of Contents
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User Profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
5.6. Regulatory Analysis
6.2. Modified Rosin
7.5. UV- Curable
9.2. Flexible Packaging
9.3. Corrugated Cardboard & Folding Cartons
9.4. Printing & Publications
10.1.1. United States
10.1.6. Rest of Americas
10.2.5. Rest of Europe
10.3.2. South Korea
10.3.5. Rest of APAC
10.4. Rest of the World
10.4.1. Middle East
11.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
12.2. Sekisui Chemical
12.3. Arrow Greentech Ltd.
12.4. Aicello Corporation
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights