- The enterprise data services market is expected to witness a high growth rate of X% and is sized to be at INR X million in FY2015.
- The main reason for growth can be attributed to the socio-political scenario which has opened up the markets and stabilized the currency, leading to many investments by national and international corporations.
- Software-defined networking (SDN) is emerging in a big way on the global front and will impact the hardware market in India, especially impacting participants such as Cisco, Juniper, and HP.
- The Local Cable Operator (LCO) digitization project continues to offer a key source of revenue for most service providers that are utilizing the infrastructure and channel relationship to push Internet services as well to tier II and III regions.
- With Ethernet slowly becoming a technology standard, organizations such as Avaya and Cisco are moving in to offer newer variants such as the Ethernet Weave or Fabric.
2. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Research Objectives, Scope, and Methodology
- Methodology for Revenue Sizing
- Market Snapshot
- Indian Scenario
- Trend Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Product Snapshot
- Vertical Trends
- Vertical Analysis
- Horizontal Trends
- Horizontal Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Market Share Profiling FY 2014
- Points of Inference
- Low Bandwidth VPN Bubble
- Potential for VSAT Deregulation
- Legal Disclaimer
- This study provides comprehensive insights into the enterprise data services market in India. The base year of the study is FY 2014. The forecast period is from FY2015 to FY 2020.
- The study includes a detailed analysis of the enterprises data services market in terms of revenue growth, market drivers, and challenges.
- Key trends in the enterprise data services market and their effect during the study period are discussed.
- Geographic scope: India
- Base year: FY 2014
- Years considered for forecasts: FY 2015–2020
- Primary research with service providers
- Published research services
- Published news
- Company Websites
- Other secondary sources