- proper calibration of the measuring instrument
- external environmental factors that affect accuracy
- competence and training of the instrument operator
- Chapter 2: EMF of an arbitrary structure
- Chapter 3: Methods of the standard EMF generation
- Chapter 4: Accuracy analysis of EMF standards with dipole antennas
- Chapter 5: Accuracy analysis of EMF standards with loop antennas
- Chapter 6: Accuracy analysis of EMF standards with a segment of a transmission line
- Chapter 7: Accuracy analysis of the standards with horn antennas
- Chapter 8: Comparative analysis of the EMF standards
- Chapter 9: Final comments
Technical University of Wroclaw, Poland .
Dr Eugeniusz Grudzinski, born in 1948 in Wroclaw, Poland. He completed his MSc EE, DSc and Ph.Dr. degrees at the Technical University of Wroclaw in 1973, 1981 and 1998, respectively. He is currently Head of the EMF Standards and Measurements Lab and Lecturer at the University. Dr. Grudzinski is the author of many publications in the field of EMF metrology. His book on EMF standards and measurements was originally published in Polish to immediate success.Hubert Trzaska Head of EM Environment Protection Lab.
University of Wroclaw, Poland .
Prof. Hubert Trzaska born in 1939 in Wilno, Poland (presently Vilnius, Lithuania). He is Head of the EM Environment Protection Lab at the University of Wroclaw, devoting his research to the practical aspects of EMF metrology. He holds over 70 patents in the field of EMF measurements and standards. He is the author of Electromagnetic Measurements in the Near Field, Second Edition (SciTech-IET).