- isolation of outdoor lighting;
- circuit-breakers used as switches;
- changes to definitions throughout the Regulations.
Amendment 3 published on 5 January 2015 and comes into effect on 1 July 2015. All new installations from this point must comply with Amendment 3 to BS 7671:2008.
- Chapter 2: Overview of the Wiring Regulations
- Chapter 3: Definitions and principles
- Chapter 4: Isolation
- Chapter 5: Switching off for mechanical maintenance
- Chapter 6: Emergency switching and emergency stopping
- Chapter 7: Functional switching
- Chapter 8: Firefighters' switches
- Chapter 9: Special installations or locations
- Appendix A: Safety service and product standards of relevance to this publication
- Appendix B: Safe isolation procedures
- Appendix C: Permit-to-work procedures