Ban on antibiotics and search for other alternatives are the major drivers of this market. Increasing meat consumption, food safety concerns and improving meat prices in the European continent are important drivers for the growth of the compound feed market. Standardization and regulatory initiatives from the EU are also affecting growth in the eastern and central parts of Europe. Government imposed regulations put pressure on the manufacturers to search for cheaper, safer and effective raw materials.
Spain, U.K and France are the major markets accounting for around 44% of the total market volume. The feed phytogenic market in Russia is in a developing stage and the consumption of feed is expected to grow at a healthy rate during the forecast period. The regulations imposed by EU and local Governments on the meat industry have posed a challenge in front of feed industry to search for effective cheaper raw materials. Another major challenge in front of the feed industry is rising cost of raw materials. Major players in the region are strategizing to expand the business in Asia-Pacific region either by mergers or acquisitions of feed mills, small manufacturers etc.
Herbs and spices are the second most prefered additives. They are chosen in animal nutrition, as they improve the palatability, enhance the digestibility and nutrient absorption.
Key players involved in the production of Feed Phytogenics are Delacon, biomin, DuPont, Kemin etc. All these companies are investing huge amounts in R&D focusing on new and innovative products and also for the publicity of such products. Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships are some of the common strategies employed by the companies to increase the range of their products and thus expand their market share.
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Analysis for the Europe Feed Phytogenics Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale
- Segment-level analysis in terms of application and end-user demand
- Forecasts and estimations for the sub-segment level market
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale
- Identification and analysis of the exogenous and endogenous factors such as macro and microeconomic variables that affect the Europe Feed Phytogenics Market on both global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of key players along with their share of markets
- A comprehensive analysis of recent organic and inorganic developments in the market by the major companies, and strategic benchmarking of developments
Scope of the Study:
- Comprehensive overview of the Feed Phytogenics Market
- Competitive intelligence regarding the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them
- Insights about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identifies the regions which are untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1.1 Increased demand for organic meat
3.1.2 Growth in Industrial production of livestock
3.1.3 Advancements in compound feed production
3.2.1 Restrictive Government regulations
3.3.1 Ban on Anti-biotics
3.3.2 Rise in the cost of natural feeds
3.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 By Types
4.1.3 Essential oils
4.2 By Application
4.3 By Geography
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Major strategies adopted by Companies
5.2 Most active companies in the past five years
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.2 Delacon Biotechnik
6.3 PANCOSMA SA
6.4 Nor-Feed Sud
6.5 Bayir extract Pvt. Ltd
6.11 Natural Remedies
6.13 A&A Pharmachem Inc.