Tradition of feeding antibiotics in animal nutrition is still followed in U.S. Use of antibiotics is still an issue in U.S, as many advocacy groups are proposing ban on antibiotics in animal nutrition. However complete ban of antibiotics is not observed. This resulted in backward of usage of phytogenic feed in animal nutrition. Apart from it, less awareness about the efficiency of the natural feed additives has also restrained the growth of market.
U.S registered as the major exporter of meat industry to countries such as Mexico, Russia, China, Japan, Canada, South Korea and Middle East countries. Among them South Korea, Russia banned antibiotics completely in animal nutrition. To continue the same position in the market the farmers are shifting towards the natural and safe additives in feed for enhancing the animal performance. Growing demand for organic meat and increased demand for processed meat and meat products has driven the market and recorded it revenues at $78 million in 2015 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period.
Essential oils are dominating the market and expected to grow at a steady rate. They are preferred for the presence of active components such as thymol, eugenol and allicin, as they are active participants in enhancing the performance of animals by boosting the immunity and feed intake.
Demand for phytogenic feed in the region is expected to rise with a CAGR of 4.1% from 2015 to 2020 and expected to cross $135.2 Million. The market is mainly driven by high growth potential in the Mexican and Canadian markets, while U.S. market is matured comparatively due to high pressure from export countries to deliver and feed safe and natural products for animals.
Biomin, Kemin, Delacon are a few major players contributing a significant share to Feed phytogenic market. The strategies employed by these companies are acquisitions and mergers in order to increase their market share and promote the growth of these products. Also huge amounts are being spent on R&D focusing on new and innovative products using latest available technology.
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Analysis for the North America Feed Phytogenics Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale
- Segment-level analysis in terms of application and end-user demand
- Forecasts and estimations for the sub-segment level market
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale
- Identification and analysis of the exogenous and endogenous factors such as macro and microeconomic variables that affect the North America Feed Phytogenics Market on both global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of key players along with their share of markets
- A comprehensive analysis of recent organic and inorganic developments in the market by the major companies, and strategic benchmarking of developments
Scope of the Study:
- Comprehensive overview of the Feed Phytogenics Market
- Competitive intelligence regarding the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them
- Insights about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identifies the regions which are untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1.1 Increased demand for organic meat
3.1.2 Growth in Industrial production of livestock
3.1.3 Advancements in compound feed production
3.2.1 Restrictive Government regulations
3.3.1 Ban on Anti-biotics
3.3.2 Rise in the cost of natural feeds
3.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 By Types
4.1.3 Essential oils
4.2 By Application
4.3 By Geography
4.3.1 North America
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Major strategies adopted by Companies
5.2 Most active companies in the past five years
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.2 Delacon Biotechnik
6.3 PANCOSMA SA
6.4 Nor-Feed Sud
6.5 Bayir extract Pvt. Ltd
6.11 Natural Remedies
6.13 A&A Pharmachem Inc.