GEI Global Energy (GEIG), a fuel cell electric power generation company, is looking for an international solar company as its partner for developing 15-45 Megawatt (MW) projects with the Government of Tanzania.
The deal analysis report details the following -
- GEI Global Energy's partnership plan to develop solar power projects in Tanzania
- Company overview of the companies involved
Reasons to buy
- The deal analysis gives insights into the rationale behind the deal
- The report helps understand GEI Global Energy's plan to form partnership to develop 15-45 Megawatt (MW) solar power projects in Tanzania.
- The report helps understand fuel cell technology and its barriers.
2 GEI Global Energy Plans to Form Partnership to Build Solar Power Plants in Tanzania
2.1 Deal Overview
2.2 Deal in Brief
2.3 Companies Involved
2.4 About the Companies
3.3 Contact Us
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: GEI Global Energy, Key Facts, 2015
Table 2: Abbreviations