The volume consumption of Ice Cream in Germany is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% during 2015-2019. Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream is the most consumed Ice Cream category and also has the highest private label penetration in the Ice Cream market. Magnum is one of the leading brands in the Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve category.
- Ice Cream market in Germany will register moderate growth in volume terms during 2015-2019.
- The high food price inflation is driving German consumers to purchase value for money Ice Cream products.
- Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream accounted for the highest volume share in 2015.
- The Artisanal Ice Cream category will gain market share in value terms during 2015-2019.
- Flexible Packaging will register fastest growth during 2015-2019.
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Ice Cream market in Germany provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2015-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Convenience Stores Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging Glass Paper and Board rigid metal and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet Bottle Box Pouch and others.
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- National retail and foodservice figures -Key Takeouts
- Value and volume -the German Ice Cream market
- Historical and projected consumption in the German Ice Cream market
- Volume of German Ice Cream market by category
- Historical and forecast value of German Ice Cream market by category
- Winners and losers in the German Ice Cream market
- Average category level pricing in the German Ice Cream market
- Segment share of the category and change in market share in the German Ice Cream market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the German food market
- Leading distribution channels in the German Ice Cream market
- Leading distribution channels by category in the German Ice Cream market
- Ice Cream market by type of packaging material/container
- Ice Cream market by type of packaging closure/outer
- Ice Cream market by type of packaging, forecast
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label, by categories, in the German Ice Cream market
- Private label performance compare to national brands in the German Ice Cream market
- Leading brands in the German Ice Cream market by category
- Country context
- Sector overview
- Category data
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Nestlé S.A.
- Mars Incorporated
- Roncadin Gmbh
- DMK Deutsches Milchkontor GmbH
- RandR Ice Cream
- Bofrost Diensteistungs Gmbh
- General Mills Inc.
- Aldi and Metro Group.