Polyurethane foam is one of the most widely used polymeric foams in the world, finding applications in almost all modern industries. These are made primarily by reacting diisocyanates (MDI or TDI) with polyols and other chemicals. Polyurethane occurs in mainly two forms - Polyurethane foams and Polyurethane non foams. These are classified on the basis of their commercially available forms such as flexible polyurethane foams and rigid polyurethane foams. Flexible foams are used mainly as a cushioning material in transportation, bedding & furniture, packaging, etc. whereas, rigid foams are used primarily as an insulation material in construction and refrigeration applications.
The South America market is driven by the diverse range of applications for polyurethane foams in multiple industries. An increasing R&D effort has made it highly resourceful and generated huge demand especially in the furniture sector, which finds its usefulness in a myriad of applications, such as bedding, mattresses, carpet underlays, and cushioning. Environmental regulations from different industry sectors, such as plastic, automotive, building & construction, furniture & bedding, electronics, packaging, and other sectors facilitates the growth of the market. The growing demand from the automotive and electronic appliances markets is notable in key countries at South America levels.
What the Report Offers
1) A key insight into the market size, share and forecast for polyurethanes (PU) market
2) Analysis of the major South America regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World
3) North American market analysis by United States, Canada and Mexico; European market analysis by Germany, United Kingdom, France and Italy; Asia-Pacific market analysis by China, India, Japan, South Korea; and South America market analysis by Brazil and Argentina
4) Polyurethane market segmentation based on application by Foams (Rigid and Flexible), Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants, Elastomers and others; based on industry by Furniture & Interiors, Construction, Electronics & Appliances and Automotive
5) Factors instrumental in changing market scenarios and prospective opportunities
6) Extensively researched competitive landscape section
Reasons for Buying this Report
1) For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the worldwide polyurethanes market
2) Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
3) An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, polyurethanes producers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
4) Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Polyurethane (PU) Market
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness Porters 5 Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Growing Demand from Bedding, carpet & cushioning industry
4.1.2 Growing Demand from Construction industry
4.1.3 Recyclable products
4.1.4 Compliance with energy regulations
4.2.1 Volatility in raw material prices
4.2.2 Competition from fiberglass and polystyrene foam
4.3.1 Innovative Product Approaches by Companies
4.3.2 Bio-based PU
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By Product type
188.8.131.52 Rigid Foam
184.108.40.206 Flexible Foam
5.1.3 Adhesives & Sealants
5.2 By Industry
5.2.1 Furniture and Interiors
5.2.3 Electronics and Appliances
5.2.5 Others (Footwear, Industrial, Textiles, Fibers, Medical and Marine)
6. South America Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6.3 Rest of South America
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
7.3 Market Share Analysis
7.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
8. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
8.1 BASF SE
8.2 Bayer MS
8.3 The Dow Chemical Co.
8.5 Huntsman Corp.
8.6 Recticel SA
8.7 Mitsui Chemicals
8.8 Nippon Polyurethane (PU) Industry
8.9 Wanhua Industrial Group
8.10 Armacell Enterprise GmbH & Co. KG
8.11 Carpenter Co.
8.12 Chemtura Corp.
8.13 Foamcraft Inc.
8.14 FoamPartner Group
8.15 Future Foam Inc.
8.16 FXI-Foamex Innovations
8.17 INOAC Corp.
8.18 Nitto Denko Corporation
8.19 UFP Technologies, Inc.
8.20 Rogers Corp.
8.21 Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corp.
8.22 Sekisui Alveo AG
8.23 UFP Technologies Inc.
8.24 The Vita Group
8.25 Woodbridge Foam Corp.
8.26 Hansa Group AG
LIST OF TABLES
1: South America Polyurethane (PU) market Revenue, by Type, 2012-2020 ($Million)
2: South America Polyurethane (PU) market Volume, by Type, 2012-2020 ('000 Metric Tons)
3: South America Polyurethane (PU) market Revenue, by Industry, 2012-2020 ($Million)
4: South America Polyurethane (PU) market Volume, by Industry, 2012-2020 ('000 Metric Tons)
5: South America: Polyurethane (PU) market Revenues, by Country 2012-2020($Million)
6: South America: Polyurethane (PU) market Volumes,by Country 2012-2020('000 metric tons)
7: Brazil: Polyurethane (PU) market Volume,by Type, 2012-2020 ('000 metric tons)
8: Brazil: Polyurethane (PU) market Revenue,by Type, 2012-2020 ($Million)
9: Brazil: Polyurethane (PU) market Volume,by Industry, 2012-2020 ('000 metric tons)
10: Brazil: Polyurethane (PU) market Revenue,by Industry, 2012-2020 ($Million)
11: Argentina: Polyurethane (PU) market Volume,by Type, 2012-2020 ('000 metric tons)
12: Argentina: Polyurethane (PU) market Revenue,by Type, 2012-2020 ($Million)
13: Argentina: Polyurethane (PU) market Volume,by Industry, 2012-2020 ('000 metric tons)
14: Argentina: Polyurethane (PU) market Revenue,by Industry, 2012-2020 ($Million)
15: Others: Polyurethane (PU) market Volume,by Type, 2012-2020 ('000 metric tons)
16: Others: Polyurethane (PU) market Revenue,by Type, 2012-2020 ($Million)
17: Others: Polyurethane (PU) market Volume,by Industry, 2012-2020 ('000 metric tons)
18: Others: Polyurethane (PU) market Revenue,by Industry, 2012-2020 ($Million)
The Dow Chemical Co.
Nippon Polyurethane (PU) Industry
Wanhua Industrial Group
Armacell Enterprise GmbH & Co. KG
Future Foam Inc.
Nitto Denko Corporation
UFP Technologies, Inc.
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corp.
Sekisui Alveo AG
UFP Technologies Inc.
The Vita Group
Woodbridge Foam Corp.
Hansa Group AG