DeepEX can also perform slope stability analysis with soil nailing. It comes packed with all structural and geotechnical design codes. DeepEX is an upgrade to our DeepEX 2015 and DeepXcav 2012 versions.
DeepEX 2016 is the most recent version of our deep excavation software. It offers an extensive range of capabilities. DeepEX accumulates a long international experience of geotechnical and structural experience in deep excavation design and software development with more than 1200 users worlwide.
Engineers in the US, Signapore, Australia, India, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Malaysia, and other countries use DeepEX as their preferred tool for deep excavation design.
What does DeepEX do?
Deep excavation design: DeepXcav helps you design deep excavations by offering the most comprehensive software in the world. Many clients have performed designs within 25% of the original time required time.
Slope stability: DeepXcav also performs slope stability analyses so that you do not have to export data to another package, thus saving you time.
Analysis methods: DeepXcav is the only software in its category that can analyze a wall with limit-equilibrium or elastoplastic methods. In the elastoplastic analysis, the soil is divided in active and passive non-linear soil springs. In the elastoplastic analysis, the lateral soil pressures depend on the soil properties and the proposed construction stage history.
Design standards: DeepXcav implements a wide range of US and European design standards. These include: AISC, ACI, AASHTO, AS 3600, BS, BS 5950-2000, EC2, EC3, EC7, DIN, DM08, etc.
Existing clients include:
- CH2M Hill
- Facca Inc, Canada
- Ganett Fleming
- GZA Geoenvironmental
- Gulf Consulting Saudi Arabia
- Hayward Baker Inc.
- Hatch Mott MacDonald
- Missouri Department of Transporation
- Samsung Construction
- Schnabel Foundations
- Siefert Associates
- MHW Global
- PATH NY-NJ
- RA Consultants
- Temeltas, Istanbul Turkey
- Circular and box type walers
- Improved condensed interface
- Improved reports and summary stage sketches
- Passive heelblock analysis for rakers
- Axial pile capacity for slope stability
- Combined king-pile-sheet pile walls
- Save properties to databases
- Integrated structural and geotechnical features.
- Userfriendly graphical approach.
- Design and evaluate deep excavations in minutes.
- Multiple construction stages and design sections in the same model.
- Powerful options.
- Sloped background wedge calculations.
- Multiple support types available.
- Multiple wall types available.
- Great for engineers, consultants, and contractors.
- Quick evaluation of many alternatives.
- AASHTO LRFD 2010 Design combinations
- Slope stability analysis
- Soil nailing walls with French Clouterre standards incorporated.
- Eurocode 2, 3, 7, 8 implemented.
- ACI 318-08, ASD 9th, LRFD
- Multiple wall beams can be activated at any stage.
- Irregular ground layers
- Geotechnical capacity calculations for ground anchors.
- Extensive verification examples.
- Cofferdam walls and bin type walls with different assumptions.
- Detailed summary reports in word and pdf.
- Copy - Export to Excel + More
1. One program solves both geotechnical and structural issues!
2. Interactive game like environment!
3. US, AASHTO, EC7, BS, ITA, DIN + more standards!
4. Extensive verification and documentation library!
5. Extensive range of wall types!
6. Archived databases of structural sections!
7. Non-linear and limit-equilibrium analysis methods!
8. Developed by engineers for engineers!
9. Open-box philosophy: most calculations open for review!
10. Permanent annual support for expert engineers!