The increasing awareness about environment friendly technology and energy saving is driving the organic phase change material market. Owing to the favorable properties of these materials they are used extensively in the fields of building & construction, energy storage and thermal insulation, electronics, transportation, HVAC, commercial refrigeration and textiles.
Europe and North America are major contributors to the organic phase change material market owing to its different applications. An upsurge in urbanization and increase in construction activity in Asia Pacific and Latin America is a boosting factor for the organic phase change material market. Middle East and Africa are also substantial contributors. The major manufacturers of these materials are Advansa B.V, BASF SE, Cryopak Inc., Datum Phase Change Ltd. and DuPont De Nemours & Co.
NOTE: This report will be delivered 15 days after receipt of payment
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Analysis of Organic Phase Change Material
4. Organic Phase Change Material Market Analysis by End-User Applications
- Building & Construction
- Energy Storage & Thermal Insulation
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Others (Textiles, Protective Clothing Etc.)
5. Organic Phase Change Material Market Analysis by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
6. Competitive Landscape of Organic Phase Change Material Companies
7. Company Profiles of Organic Phase Change Material Industry
- Advansa B.V
- BASF SE
- Cryopak Inc.
- Datum Phase Change Ltd.
- DuPont De Nemours & Co.
* Tentative TOC