They are being used in a wide range of applications in plastic packaging industry (as flexible and rigid plastics for applications such as F&B packaging, personal care packaging, pharmaceutical packaging), construction sector (for building and construction plastics), automotive industry (automotive plastics), consumer appliances, etc. During 2016-2021, the demand for masterbatches is anticipated to be largely influenced by packaging and automotive industries, which has started witnessing steady growth on account of rising purchasing power of consumers and expanding middle class population in certain regions.
According to the report, "Global Masterbatch Market By Type, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", global masterbatch market size is estimated to cross US$ 16 billion in 2016. Segment-wise, white masterbatch dominated the overall market in 2015, and this trend is anticipated to continue through 2021.
White masterbatch demand is growing due to their ability to provide opacity as well as base color to plastics used extensively in milk pouches, milk bottles, plastic bags, food material packaging and pharmaceutical packaging. In 2015, Asia-Pacific region dominated the global masterbatch market on account of growing demand for innovative and attractively packaged food items, increasing investments in the region and easy availability of low-cost labor.
Few of the major companies operating in the global masterbatch market include Clariant, A. Schulan, Cabot, and PolyOne, among others. "Global Masterbatch Market By Type, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" elaborates the following aspects related to the global masterbatch market:
- Global Masterbatch Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (White, Black, Color and Additive); and By End User (Plastic Packaging, Building & Construction, Automotive, Consumer Appliances & Others)
- Regional Analysis - Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global masterbatch market
- To identify the technological development and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, masterbatch manufacturers, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with masterbatch producers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
* Avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
10% specific customization is available free of any additional cost, for both the single user and enterprise license, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content (data or insight) related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new "Custom Research License". Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Middle East & Africa Masterbatch Market Overview
5. Qatar Polymer Industry Overview
6. Qatar Masterbatch Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (White, Black, Additive and Color)
6.2.2. By Application (Blown Film Packaging Plastic, Roto Molded Builders Plastic and Cables)
6.2.3. By City
6.2.4. By Company
7. Qatar White Masterbatch Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Application (Blown Film Packaging Plastic, Roto Molded Builders Plastic and Cables)
8. Qatar Black Masterbatch Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Application (Blown Film Packaging Plastic, Roto Molded Builders Plastic and Cables)
9. Qatar Additive Masterbatch Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Application (Blown Film Packaging Plastic, Roto Molded Builders Plastic and Cables)
10. Qatar Color Masterbatch Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Application (Blown Film Packaging Plastic, Roto Molded Builders Plastic and Cables)
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
12.1. Growing Demand for Builders Plastic
12.2. Rising Investments in Petrochemical Downstream Sector
12.3. Increasing Focus on Plastic Recycling
12.4. Growing Demand for Biodegradable Plastic
12.5. Implementation of Green Buildings Initiatives
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Qatar Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Clariant Masterbatches (Saudi Arabia)
15.2. Astra Polymers Compounding Co., Ltd.
15.3. Qatar Plastic Additives Company (QPAC)
15.4. Ingenia Polymers Corp.
15.5. A. Schulman Inc.
15.6. Cabot Performance Products FZE
15.7. EnerPlastics LLC
15.8. Hubron International
15.9. Al Zhoor Plastic Factory
15.10. Juffali PolyOne Masterbatch Co., Ltd.
16. Strategic Recommendations
- Americhem Inc.
- Ampacet Corporation
- Cabot Corporation
- Changzhou Hongmei Plastic Masterbatch Co., Ltd.
- Clariant International Ltd.
- Gabriel-Chemie Group
- Guangdong Charming Co., Ltd
- Hubron International
- Ingenia Polymers Corp.
- Ngai Hing Hong Company Limited
- Plastiblends India Limited
- Plastika Kritis S.A.
- Poddar Pigments Limited
- PolyOne Corporation
- Polyplast Mueller GmbH.
- RTP Co.
- Tosaf Group
- Yangxi Huaqiang Color Master Batch Factory