This volume covers:
- Real aperture array radar, including target parameter estimation and array radar features; robust direct data domain processing; and array radar operation management.
- Imaging radar, including VideoSAR imaging for real-time persistence; high-resolution wide-swath SAR; interferometric SAR imaging; space-based SAR-Ground moving target indication; 3D & tomographic SAR imaging; bi- and monostatic SAR-GMTI; multistatic and MIMO ISAR techniques; and focussing moving objects using the VSAR algorithm.
- Passive and multistatic radar, including bistatic clutter modeling; airborne passive radar; forward scatter radar; through the wall imaging radar; short-range passive radar potentialities; GNSS-based passive radar; passive radar with airborne receivers; multi-illuminator and multistatic passive radar; and passive MIMO radar networks.
- Chapter 1: Target parameter estimation and array features
- Chapter 2: Robust direct data domain processing for MTI
- Chapter 3: Array radar resource management
- Part II: Imaging radar
- Chapter 4: VideoSAR imaging for real-time persistent surveillance
- Chapter 5: High-resolution wide-swath SAR
- Chapter 6: SAR interferometry
- Chapter 7: Space-based SAR ground moving target indication
- Chapter 8: Interferometric and tomographic SAR
- Chapter 9: Bi- and monostatic SAR-GMTI
- Chapter 10: Multistatic and MIMO ISAR techniques
- Chapter 11: Focussing moving objects using the VSAR algorithm
- Part III: Passive and multistatic radar
- Chapter 12: Bistatic clutter modelling
- Chapter 13: Forward scatter radar
- Chapter 14: Radar imaging of building interiors
- Chapter 15: Short-range passive radar potentialities
- Chapter 16: GNSS-based passive radar
- Chapter 17: Airborne passive radar
- Chapter 18: Multi-illuminator and multistatic passive radar
- Chapter 19: Passive MIMO radar networks
Richard Klemm has recently retired after a distinguished career at FGAN FHR (now Fraunhofer FHR), a research institute working in the areas defence and security, and decades of service to the radar community.Ulrich Nickel
Ulrich Nickel has recently retired after a career as head of the research group Data Fusion for Array Sensors of the Sensor Data and Information Fusion (SDF) Department of Fraunhofer FKIE in Wachtberg, Germany.Christoph H. Gierull Senior Scientist.
Defence R&D Canada, Ottawa Research Centre, Canada.
Christoph H. Gierull is a Senior Scientist with Defence R&D Canada, Ottawa Research Centre assuming the duties of Group Leader, Space-based Radar as well as Adjunct Professor at Laval University, Quebec and Simon Fraser University, British Columbia, Canada.Pierfrancesco Lombardo Full Professor.
University of Rome "La Sapienza", Italy.
Pierfrancesco Lombardo is Full Professor at University of Rome "La Sapienza", where he leads the "Radar, Remote Sensing and Navigation" (RRSN) group.