This market is driven by a number of factors, such as the growing need for efficient and effective load management, the need for Renewable energy to be connected to the grid. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as the high costs compared to the traditional fuses and the high level of complexity involved in the design for component level protection. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
This market can be broadly segmented into Indoor Vacuum Circuit Breakers and Outdoor Vacuum Circuit Breakers. This technology has applications in Building & Construction Industry, Cement Manufacturing Industry, Food & Beverages Manufacturing Industry, Metals Manufacturing Industry, Mining Industry, Pulp & paper Manufacturing Industry, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, Textiles Manufacturing Industry, Water and wastewater Industry, Petrochemical Manufacturing Industry and Bulk & Speciality Chemical Industry.
The market has also been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America. The ageing grids in all the geographical segments open up an area of immense potential and opportunities.
The market has more relevance today since power that is distributed through grid has to be safe for the increasing number of small components used and the fluctuating load has to be managed effectively. The aging Bulk oil Circuit Breakers are costly to maintain and hence should be replaced with more advanced and efficient technology to ensure a smooth flow of power from grid to houses. The major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are Kirloskar electric company, Crompton greaves, Delixi Group, Siemens, Sarel, Hawker Siddeley Switchgear Ltd., Thomas & Betts, LSIS Co. Ltd., Hapn, Driescher, Schaltbau GmBH.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Global Vacuum Circuit Breakers Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Vacuum Circuit Breakers Market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the Vacuum Circuit Breakers market
8. Insights on the major countries / regions in which this industry is blooming and identify the regions that are still untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Markets Covered
3.3 Market Demand to 2020
3.4 Recent Trends and Developments
4. Drivers, Constraints & Opportunities
4.1.1 Need for effective load management
4.1.2 Renewable Energy Connectivity to Grid
4.2.1 High costs compared to traditional fuses
4.2.2 High complexity for component level protection
4.3.1 Upgrading existing BOCBs to VCBs
5. Vacuum Circuit Breakers Industry Value Chain Analysis
6. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Supplier
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
6.5 Degree of Competition
7. Global Vacuum Circuit Breakers Market Segmentation, by Geography
7.1 North America
7.1.2 Market Size and Forecast
7.2.2 Market Size and Forecast
7.3 Asia - Pacific
7.3.2 Market Size and Forecast
7.4 Middle East and Africa
7.4.2 Market Size and Forecast
7.5 Latin America
7.5.2 Market Size and Forecast
8. Vacuum Circuit Breakers Market Segmentation, by Type
8.1 Overview and Introduction
8.2 Indoor Vacuum Circuit Breakers
8.2.2 Market Size and Forecast
8.3 Outdoor Vacuum Circuit Breakers
8.3.2 Market Size and Forecast
9. Vacuum Circuit Breakers Market Segmentation, by Industries Served
9.1 Overview and Introduction
9.2 Building & Construction Industry
9.2.2 Market Size and Forecast
9.3 Cement Manufacturing
9.3.2 Market Size and Forecast
9.4 Food & Beverages Manufacturing
9.4.2 Market Size and Forecast
9.5 Metals Manufacturing
9.5.2 Market Size and Forecast
9.6.2 Market Size and Forecast
9.7 Pulp & Papers
9.7.2 Market Size and Forecast
9.8 Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
9.8.2 Market Size and Forecast
9.9 Textiles Manufacturing
9.9.2 Market Size and Forecast
9.10 Water & Waste Water
9.10.2 Market Size and Forecast
9.11 Petrochemical Manufacturing
9.11.2 Market Size and Forecast
9.12 Bulk & Speciality Chemicals
9.12.2 Market Size and Forecast
10. Key Company Analysis
10.1 Kirloskar Electric Company
10.2 Crompton Greaves
10.3 Delixi Electric Ltd.
10.5 Schneider Electric
10.6 Hawker Siddeley Switchgear Ltd.
10.7 Thomas & Betts
10.8 LSIS Co. Ltd.
10.9 Solcom & Hapn (Shanghai) Electric Co., Ltd.
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
11.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
11.3 Market Share Analysis
12.1 Contact Us
- Crompton Greaves
- Delixi Electric Ltd.
- Schneider Electric
- Hawker Siddeley Switchgear Ltd.
- Thomas & Betts
- LSIS Co. Ltd.
- Solcom & Hapn (Shanghai) Electric Co., Ltd.