The Major application of Gas turbine can be categorized into six segments, namely, Power Generation, Mobility, Oil & gas industry, Petrochemicals. Food processing and Pulp and Paper. Most important usage of Gas turbines is in the field of Aircraft propulsion systems and power generation. And accounts for more than 70.0% share of Asia Pacific Gas turbine market in 2015.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as the large number of ongoing projects and innovations in the Power generation sector along with the growing demand for mobility services as well as Industrial products. Especially the growth is dramatic in emerging economies in Asia-pacific with India and China being the key drivers. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as Increasing environmental concerns and thus the regulatory and policy restrictions on fossil-fuel fired power plants along with increasing renewable energies. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
This market can be broadly segmented into 1-120 MW, 121-350 MW, 351-750 MW and above 750MW, based on its power plant’s installed capacity. In this report, the market is also segmented based on its configuration: turbojet, turboprop, turbo shaft, and turbofan. This technology has classifications based on different types of its operation such as Gas cycle, Combined Cycle and Cogeneration. Market study indicates that the Gas Cycle segment accounts for the largest share in this market. This is due to its high efficiency and low operating costs.
The market has also been geographically segmented into India, China, Japan, Australia and Indonesia, with Japan occupying the largest consumer base in the region. China and India follow the list in the same order. Asia-Pacific is currently the largest market for gas turbines. The emerging economies in Asia-Pacific have made this region an area of immense potential and opportunities. However, the price sensitivity in this region has considerably hindered the growth of this market.
The market has more relevance today since trends show that world’s energy consumption is increasing, indicating a market opportunity for Gas turbines. The major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are Alstom SA, Avio, Bharat heavy Electricals limited, Centrax Gas turbines, Harbin Turbine Company limited, International Aero Engines, MTU Aero Engines, Nanjing Turbine & Electric Machinery (Group) Co., NYE thermodynamics corporation, Rolls Royce, Siemens Energy sector and others. The current trends in mergers and acquisitions indicate that the smaller companies are getting acquired by the bigger ones for more innovations by utilizing their core competencies.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Asia Pacific Gas turbine Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on Europe and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a Global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia pacific Gas turbine market on both Global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Research Methodology
3. Markets Covered
4. Market Overview
4.2 Market Demand to 2020
4.3 Recent Developments in Gas turbine industry
5. Drivers, Constraints and Opportunities
5.1.1 Emerging economies
5.1.2 Rising demand for electricity
5.1.3 replacement of existing power plant equipment
5.1.4 high levels of urbanization, industrialization, & infrastructural developments
5.2.1 Environmental Issues
5.2.2 Growth of Renewables
5.2.3 Natural gas supplies
5.3.1 New Technology Innovations
6. Asia pacific Gas turbine Manufacturing Industry value Chain Analysis
6.2 Service Providers
7. Asia pacific Gas turbine Market Analysis, by Technology
7.2 Gas Cycle
7.3 Combined Cycle
8. Asia pacific Gas turbine Market Analysis, by configuration
9. Asia pacific Gas turbine market Analysis, by Installed Capacity
9.2 1-120 MW
9.3 121-350 MW
9.4 351-750 MW
9.5 above 750 MW
10. Asia pacific Gas turbine market Analysis, by Application
10.1 power generation
10.3 oil and gas
10.4 chemical and petrochemical
10.5 food processing
10.6 pulp and paper
11. Asia pacific Gas Turbine Market Analysis, by Geography
12. Key Company Analysis
12.1 Alstom S.A
12.3 Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
12.4 Centrax Gas Turbines
12.5 Harbin Turbine company limited
12.6 International Aero Engines
12.7 MTU Aero Engines
12.8 Nanjing Turbine & Electric Machinery (Group) Co.
12.9 NYE thermodynamics corporation
12.10 Rolls royce
12.11 Siemens Energy Sector
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
13.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
13.3 Market Share Analysis
14.1 Contact Us
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Centrax Gas Turbines
- Harbin Turbine company limited
- International Aero Engines
- MTU Aero Engines
- Nanjing Turbine & Electric Machinery (Group) Co.
- NYE thermodynamics corporation
- Rolls royce
- Siemens Energy Sector