This study details the size and shape of the company car (true fleet) market in Austria with a focus on the actual development and growth potential of finance lease and operating lease within Passenger Vehicle (PV) and Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) segments. The analysis takes into account historic data, current market conditions (PESTLE, key drivers/ restraints) plus insight and opinion from market actors in order to deliver a five year outlook on growth opportunities (2015–2019).
In addition to the report investment, also provides for access to latest market and competitor data (forecast to 2020) plus an analyst briefing for queries regarding latest market drivers and restraints.
Total Fleet and Leasing Market: Key Takeaways, Austria, 2014:
- The total market is expected to remain stagnant for the next years with a CAGR growth of X% from 2014 to 2019. Growth in LCV would be higher compared to Passenger vehicles.
- The company car market is set to grow at X% from 2014 to 2019. The projected slower growth in outright purchase - when compared to the growth in the company car market - is evidence that leasing can make further market share gains.
- Company car passenger vehicle parc market is X% of the total passenger vehicle parc and has been flat for the last few years and might grow at a slow pace due to the sluggishness in the Austrian economy.
- The LCV new registration market would be stable with a CAGR of X% from 2014 to 2019. Company car contributes to X% of the total LCV new registrations, with financial leasing dominating the sales.
- Given the Austrian market conditions, competition for business between captives and independents is expected to intensify. In 2014, the share of the top fleet leasing companies was X%.
- Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements-New Registration
- Market Engineering Measurements-Portfolio
- Market Engineering Measurements-Leasing
- Research Objectives and Methodology
- Project and Research Scope
- Sector Definitions
- Socioeconomic Environment
- PESTLE Analysis
- Market Drivers
- Market Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Market Restraints Explained
- Market Structure
- Total Fleet Market-New Registrations
- Total Fleet Market-Portfolio
- Passenger Vehicles Company Car Market-New Registrations
- Passenger Vehicles Company Car Market-Portfolio
- LCV Company Car Market-New Registrations
- LCV Company Car Market-Portfolio
- Competitor Portfolio Analysis-Leasing
- Competitor Portfolio Analysis-Operational Leasing
- Legal Disclaimer
- To understand the current market for fleet leasing in Austria and to explore new opportunities for future growth.
- The aim of the study is to analyse and forecast the Austrian fleet leasing market and identify growth opportunities for market participants in the country.
- The study analyses in detail: New fleet and portfolio fleet sales, vehicle lease products (operating lease, financial lease, outright purchase sales), leasing supplier trend - top players in financial and operational leasing, growth drivers, restraints and challenges for the fleet leasing market.
- The research study in this report is based on primary and secondary research data.
- More than 10 interviews were conducted over the phone, in addition to visits by senior consultants/industry analysts with original equipment suppliers, regulation authorities and distributors. Primary research accounted for per cent of the total research.
- This involves the extraction of information from existing research services and project material within databases. It includes data and information gathered from technical papers, specialized magazines, seminars and Internet research.