This volume is the second part of the thematic on Ion Channels as Therapeutic Targets.
The popular Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology series, an essential resource for protein chemists, brings forth new information about protocols and analysis of proteins, with each thematically organized volume guest edited by leading experts in a broad range of protein-related topics.
- Provides cutting-edge developments in protein chemistry and structural biology
- Discusses the use of ion channels as therapeutic targets
- Chapters are written by authorities in their field
- Targeted to a wide audience of researchers, specialists, and students
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Role of Hemichannels in CNS Inflammation and the Inflammasome Pathway
Yuri Kim, Joanne O. Davidson, Katherine C. Gunn, Anthony R. Phillips, Colin R. Green and Alistair J. Gunn
- P2X7 Receptors as a Therapeutic Target
Elena De Marchi, Elisa Orioli, Diego Dal Ben and Elena Adinolfi
- Polymodal Transient Receptor Potential Vanilloid Type 1 (TRPV1) Nocisensor: Structure, Modulators, and Therapeutic Applications
Minghua Cui, Vijayakumar Gosu, Shaherin Basith, Sunhye Hong and Sun Choi
- TRPM8 ion Channels as Potential Cancer Biomarker and Target in Pancreatic Cancer
Nelson S. Yee
- Ion Channels In The Eye: Involvement In Ocular Pathologies
Jonathan P Giblin, Nuria Comes, Olaf Strauss and Xavier Gasull
- Calcium-Activated Potassium Channels: Potential Target for Cardiovascular Diseases
De-Li Dong, Yun-Long Bai and Ben-Zhi Cai
- The Modulation of Potassium Channels in the Smooth Muscle as a Therapeutic Strategy for Disorders of the Gastrointestinal Tract
- Targeting the Channel Activity of Viroporins
Janet To, Wahyu Surya and Jaume Torres
- Contribution of Automated Technologies to Ion Channel Drug Discovery
Arturo Picones, Arlet Loza-Huerta, Pedro Segura-Chama and Cesar O. Lara Figueroa