The Progress in Optics series contains more than 300 review articles by distinguished research workers, which have become permanent records for many important developments, helping optical scientists and optical engineers stay abreast of their fields.
- Comprehensive, in-depth reviews
- Edited by the leading authority in the field
- Computational Optics Through Sequence Transformations
- Coherence of Supercontinuum Light
Goëry Genty, Ari T. Friberg and Jari Turunen
- Quantum Optomechanics
Farid Ya. Khalili and Stefan L. Danilishin
- Light Modes of Free Space
Uri Levy, Stanislav Derevyanko and Yaron Silberberg
- Polarization in Quantum Optics
Taco D. Visser is a Professor of Physics at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. He has published more than one hundred papers on various topics in optics, such as scattering, diffraction, waveguides, coherence theory, singular optics and surface plasmon polaritions. Next to his theoretical work he is also actively engaged in experiments in nano-optics.