Retirement Income Journal is the only publication dedicated entirely to providing original news and analysis for and about the participants in the industry that has coalesced around the challenge of helping Americans turn their savings into secure lifetime income.
This industry includes members of the insurance, asset management, banking, pension, structured products, reverse mortgage, information technology, financial planning and academic communities and the professional organizations that serve them.
Retirement Income Journal offers weekly news and analysis of the "business of retirement." Supported by paid subscriptions to ensure editorial independence, RIJ is read by advisors, actuaries, annuity specialists, academics, attorneys, regulators and others who are interested in the latest products and processes that Boomers can use to turn their savings into income. Almost 7,000 people in the U.S., Canada, Denmark, France, Australia and East Asia (including a winner of the Nobel Prize in economic sciences), receive the RIJ newsletter each week.
The subscription price includes the weekly e-newsletter (and access archives and other resources to the website).
Sample Table of Contents:
1. Legal Defenses
2. Betterment Wants to Build a Better 401(k)
3. More Than a Nice Interface?
4. Video: Income 'Roundtable' at The American College
5. DFA and S&P Collaborate on STRIDE Index
6. Comment: Oracle and Others Sued by Schlichter
7. Road to “ruin” should be less traveled: Milevsky
8. Born to be vetoed: Two more House bills target DOL proposal
9. Human asset transfers: Finke to American College, Webb to New School
10. Mothers, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be… Student Debtors
11. Honorable Mention