By 2020, the luxury goods industry in China is expected to have a healthy growth rate and is expected to continue to grow in spite of a slower economic growth.
This report Luxury Goods Market in China analyzes the market for luxury goods in China. The report covers the following:
- Industry overview and sales figures.
- Growth pattern analysis of the luxury goods market in China.
- Analysis of the impact of social media on the market.
- Growing impact of women on the Chinese luxury goods market.
- Analysis of the competition in the industry.
- An analysis of the major industry players and their strategies to move ahead and sustain their growth in the industry.
- Industry outlook till 2020 along with an analysis of the impact of various trends on the market in the coming years.
2. Luxury Goods Market in China
2.1 Industry Overview
2.2 Booming Growth in the Luxury Goods Market
2.3 Impact of Social Media on the Market
2.4 Growing Impact of Women on the Market
2.5 Competition in the Industry
3. Major Players & Their Strategies
3.1 Chanel (China)
3.2 Golden Eagle Retail Group
3.3 LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (China)
4. Industry Outlook
4.1 Outlook for the Chinese Economy & Impact on the Luxury Goods Market
4.2 Outlook for Industry Competition
4.3 Outlook: Impact of Social Media
4.4 Outlook: Impact of Women on the Market
5. Research Methodology
List of Tables
Table 1: Sales of Luxury Goods in China (in CNY Million), 2013-2015
Table 2: Share of Major Players in the Luxury Goods Market (Percentage Value), 2010-2014
Table 3: Luxury Brands in China by Chanel (China)
Table 4: Luxury Brands in China by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA
Table 5: Outlook for the Luxury Goods Market in China (in CNY Million), 2018-2020