This asset resource focuses on exploration blocks/fields and tracks an individual block with an exhaustive story-board covering various facets of development including targets and progress achievements along with roadblocks in development and contractual issues.
The author has carefully tracked each asset individually, which are spread across all segments, such as Pre NELP, NELP Rounds (including NELP X), CBM and small & marginal fields. (Some major assets cover over 50+ pages of data)
With this resource you will be able to:
- Get in-depth knowledge on E&P of Upstream assets
- Understand the kind of risks, roadblocks and achievements made by operators during development (block wise)
- Track the flow of investment in various assets
- Draw a periodic trajectory of various assets (quarterly, monthly progress tracker for major fields/blocks)
Key questions answered:
- What is the progress of various assets of upstream companies?
- What is the estimated investment made in an asset individually?
- Is there a level playing field conducive environment available for companies?
- What are the pending legal issues impacting project progress?
- What are the royalty and contractual concerns affecting various assets?
1. Industry review and Key Trends
-- Crude oil
-- Natural Gas
- Exploration status
- Upcoming Projects
2. Regulatory and Pricing Structure
- Royalty Rates and Payments
- New pricing regime - issues and concerns
- Uniform Policy Structure
- Critical Review of PSC
3. Recent developments in Indian upstream segment
Section II- Company (Operator) wise Asset tracker
-- Pre-NELP, CBM, NELP, including latest gas finds such as KG-D5 -(124 assets)
-- Other Major Nominated Blocks and Fields
-- Key issues in block development
-- Pre-NELP, CBM, NELP (21 asset)
-- Other Major Nominated Blocks and fields
-- Key issues in block development
5. Private (including individual and consortiums) (Key issues in block development will also be covered)
5.2. BHP Billion
5.3. Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
5.4. Jubilant Oil & Gas Pvt. Ltd.
5.5. Cairn Energy India Pvt Ltd
5.6. Focus Energy Ltd.
5.7. Hindustan Oil Exploration Company Ltd.
5.8. Naftogaz India
5.9. Essar Oil Ltd.
5.10. Sintex Oil and Gas Pvt. Ltd
5.11. ENI India Ltd.
5.12. Cairn India Ltd.
5.14. Geo Global Resources Ltd.
5.15. Mercator Petroleum Pvt Ltd.
5.16. Omkar Natural Resources Pvt. Ltd.
5.17. Harish Chandra India Ltd. (HCIL)
5.18. Santos International Operations Pty Ltd.
5.21. OAO Gazprom
5.22. British Gas Exploration and Production India Ltd. And JV
5.23. Deep Energy LLC.
5.24. Adani Enterprises
5.25. Niko Resource Ltd.
5.26. Canoro Resources Ltd.
5.27. BP Exploration Alpha Ltd.
5.28. Vasundhara Resources Ltd.
5.29. GeoPetrol International Inc.
5.30. Premier Oil North East India
5.31. Bengal Energy International Inc.
5.32. Prize Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
5.33. Quest Petroleum Pvt. Ltd.(QUEST)
5.34. Jay Polychem (India) limited (JPIL)
5.35. National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd.
5.36. Hardy Exploration & Production (India) Inc.
- BHP Billion
- BP Exploration Alpha Ltd.
- Bengal Energy International Inc.
- British Gas Exploration and Production India Ltd. And JV
- Cairn Energy India Pvt Ltd
- Cairn India Ltd.
- Canoro Resources Ltd.
- Deep Energy LLC.
- ENI India Ltd.
- Essar Oil Ltd.
- Focus Energy Ltd.
- Geo Global Resources Ltd.
- GeoPetrol International Inc.
- Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Hardy Exploration & Production (India) Inc.
- Harish Chandra India Ltd. (HCIL)
- Hindustan Oil Exploration Company Ltd.
- Jay Polychem (India) limited (JPIL)
- Jubilant Oil & Gas Pvt. Ltd.
- Mercator Petroleum Pvt Ltd.
- Naftogaz India
- National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd.
- Niko Resource Ltd.
- OAO Gazprom
- Omkar Natural Resources Pvt. Ltd.
- Premier Oil North East India
- Prize Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Quest Petroleum Pvt. Ltd.(QUEST)
- Santos International Operations Pty Ltd.
- Sintex Oil and Gas Pvt. Ltd
- Vasundhara Resources Ltd.