This study details the size and shape of the company car (true fleet) market in Denmark with a focus on the actual development and growth potential of finance lease and operating lease within Passenger Vehicle (PV) and Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) segments. The analysis takes into account historic data, current market conditions (PESTLE, key drivers/ restraints) plus insight and opinion from market actors in order to deliver a five year outlook on growth opportunities (2015–2019).
In addition to the report investment, also provides for access to latest market and competitor data (forecast to 2020) plus an analyst briefing for queries regarding latest market drivers and restraints.
- Denmark is a mature market for company cars. The company car parc market share in the total vehicle parc is expected to increase from X% in 2014 to X% in 2019.
- Given the high vehicle taxation in Denmark (sales, registration, and VAT), leasing is a popular funding tool. The passenger vehicle fleet leasing industry is forecast to observe a strong growth of X% from 2014 to 2019.
- Leasing is well established in the light commercial vehicle (LCV) market, with operating lease as the preferred funding method. However, outright purchase still retains a X% share of portfolio LCVs and is forecast to decrease to X% by 2019.
- Independent fleet leasing companies dominate the Danish fleet and leasing market. Additionally, captive finance companies are working on increasing their market share. The top participants (Jyske Finans, Nordania Leasing, and ALD Automotive) account for X% of the total vehicle lease market.
- Outright purchase dominates the passenger vehicle company car parc. Leasing is gradually evolving as a preferred funding method. The passenger vehicle fleet leasing market is forecast to observe a strong growth of X% from 2014 to 2019.
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements - New Registrations
- Market Engineering Measurements - Portfolio
- Market Engineering Measurements - Leasing
- Research Objectives and Methodology
- Project and Research Scope
- Sector Definitions
- Socio Economic Environment
- Market Drivers
- Market Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Market Restraints Explained
- Market Structure
- Total Fleet Market - New Registrations
- Total Fleet Market - Portfolio
- Passenger Vehicles Company Car Market - New Registrations
- Passenger Vehicles Company Car Market - Portfolio
- LCV Company Car Market - New Registrations
- LCV Company Car Market - Portfolio
- Competitor Portfolio Analysis - Leasing
- Competitor Portfolio Analysis - Operational Leasing
- Legal Disclaimer