The report also provides recent trends, as these days companies are focusing on Targeted Therapy for cancer on the inner working of lung cancer cells and processes, which will control their growth and spread. Morphotek’s Farletuzumab is the only monoclonal antibody in Phase II competing against the other small molecules in development along with Solitomab of Amgen in Phase I.
This recent report covers drugs that are being developed with a novel approach to target or intervene along the pathways of tumorigenesis. Currently in the pipeline, close competition has been observed between the Phase II drugs of Big Pharma such as Pfizer and Eisai along with mid tier companies such as Hanmi, Axelar and Morphotek. Boehringer is leading both in the market as well as in the pipeline with Afatinib in Phase III stage of development.
- The report provides a Peripheral Lung Cancer Landscape across the globe
- The report provides drug profiles which include product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Comparative analysis at various stages covering Filed, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages
- Coverage of the Peripheral Lung Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Peripheral Lung Cancer and also provides company profiling
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development from NDA filings to discovery.
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type.
Reasons to Buy:
- Complete Pipeline intelligence and complete understanding of therapeutics development for Peripheral Lung Cancer
- Identify the relationship between the drugs and use it for target finding, drug repurposing, and precision medicine.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Peripheral Lung Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Developing strategic initiatives to support your drug development activities.
- Optimize your portfolio and keep you in touch with the rapidly changing pharmaceutical markets, and make the best decisions for your business.
- Develop and design in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
- Gain a full picture of the Competitive Landscape for Evidence based Decisions
Please note: The delivery time for this report is 2-3 business days from the date of order.
Peripheral Lung Cancer (Lung adenocarcinoma)
Diagnosis of adenocarcinoma
Treatment of Adenocarcinoma of the lung
Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Last Stage Products (Phase III)
Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
Early Stage Products (Phase I and IND)
Discovery and Pre-clinical Stage Products
Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Companies involved in Therapeutics Development
List of tables:
Table 1: Number of Products Under Development for Peripheral Lung Cancer, 2016
Table 2: Number of Products under Development by Companies,2016
Table 3: Last Stage Products (Phase III and Filed),2016
Table 4: Mid Stage Products (Phase II), 2016
Table 5: Early Stage Products (Phase I and IND), 2016
Table 6: Discovery and Pre-clinical Stage Products, 2016
Table 7: Assessment by Monotherapy Products, 2016
Table 8: Assessment by Route Of Administration, 2016
Table 9: Assessment by Stage and Route Of Administration, 2016
Table 10: Assessment by Molecule Type, 2016
Table 11: Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type, 2016
Table 12: Dormant Drugs, 2016
Table 13: Companies Involved in Therapeutic Development, 2016
List of figures:
Figure 1: Number of Products under Development for Peripheral Lung Cancer, 2016
Figure 2: Last Stage Products (Phase III) 2016
Figure 3: Mid Stage Products (Phase II), 2016
Figure 4:Early Stage Products (Phase I and IND), 2016
Figure 5: Discovery and Pre-clinical Stage Products, 2016
Figure 6: Assessment by Monotherapy Products, 2016
Figure 7: Assessment by Route of Administration, 2016
Figure 8: Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration, 2016
Figure 9: Assessment by Molecule Type, 2016
Figure 10: Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type, 2016