Based on financial data from more than 200 lighting market suppliers with sales of more than £5 billion, this 4th edition report is written specifically for lighting product manufacturers, distributors & retailers representing a key source of vital market intelligence for the UK lighting market.
Unique in that it is based on both quantitative data and qualitative research, this comprehensive 300+ page report is now available to the lighting industry.
The Lighting Market 2016 Report Includes:
- Lighting Market Size by Value 2010-2016; Forecasts to 2020
- SWOT & PEST Analysis, Ansoff Matrix Growth Areas
- Lighting Product Mix 2010, 2016 & Forecasts to 2020 - LED lighting, Luminaires, Lamps etc
- Lighting Distribution Channel Share 2010, 2016 & Forecasts to 2020
- Current, Historical & Future Lighting Retailer Market Structure & Trends
- Lighting Manufacturer & Retailer Profiles, Retailer Rankings & Sales Leads
Quantitative market data based on industry sales, supported by qualitative discussion of key market trends, product mix, channel share, market influences and future prospects.
Wholly updated & revised by experienced marketing professionals, this informative report offers a comprehensive market review, sales leads and also represents excellent value for money.
Market Size 2010-2020 & Key Trends Included for:
- LED Lighting Market 2010-2020 - LED Engines, LED Modules, LED Lamps, LED Luminaires
- Commercial Luminaires Lighting Market – Market Shares 2010-2020 for Open Direct, Shielded Direct, Task, Architectural
- Commercial Lamps Lighting Market – Market Sizes 2010-2020 for Discharge, Fluorescent, Tungsten Halogen, Induction etc
- Domestic Luminaires – Lighting Market Sizes 2010-2020 for Garden Lights, Floor Lamps, Spotlights, Wall Lights etc.
- Domestic Lamps Market – Lighting Market Sizes 2010-2020 for CFL, Halogen, Incandescent, Linear Fluorescent
Developments in the LED lighting market have brought about a fundamental shift in the UK lighting market in recent years, with this report identifying the key changes in terms of market and product trends in 2016.
The report provides forecasts for all major key lighting product sectors to 2020, enabling lighting suppliers to undertake informed strategic decisions to promote future sales growth.
This Unique 4th Edition Report:
- Analyses the current trends & forecasts for the UK lighting market.
- Reviews the market by key product, identifies key growth areas.
- Identifies market opportunities & threats in the Ansoff Matrix, SWOT & PEST analysis
- Retailer market segmentation by region, distribution channel, growth rate and other KPIs.
- Identifies key distribution channels exhibiting growth & predicts future trends & shares.
- 1 Page profile for 210+ lighting manufacturers & retailers with turnover & profit estimates - unique to MTW.
- 70+ retailers ranked by turnover, profit, assets, net worth etc.
- Includes sales leads with mailing address, contact name & telephone.
This unique report represents a comprehensive yet cost effective tool for understanding the historical, current and future performance of the UK Lighting Market.
Based on sales and primary research and written specifically for lighting product manufacturers, retailers and distributors, this easy to use, unique, independent market report represents an invaluable tool to increase sales in the UK Lighting Market.
**Electronic Pricing Format = The ‘ULTIMATE PACK’ - All Formats of the Report, Spreadsheet / Mailing List. More information included in Executive Summary Section.
1. Market Size - Lighting Market Size by Value 2010-2020, including:
- Market Size 2010 - 2016, Forecasts to 2020, Constant & Current Prices
- Manufacturer Sales 2010-2020 - from 130+ manufacturers’ 3 years of accounts.
- Independent Lighting Retailers Revenue 2010-2020, Based on Industry Sales
- Qualitative Comment on Key Market Size Trends & Future Prospects
2. Market Trends & Influences - Quantitative & Qualitative Key Market Trends 2010-2020, including:
- Market KPIs - Profit, Assets, Debt, Net Worth 2010-2020
- PEST Analysis -Politicolegal, Economic, Environmental, Social & Technological
- SWOT Analysis - Key Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats
- Ansoff Matrix - Sales Forecasts by Strategy (e.g market diversification etc)
3. Product Segmentation & Channel Shares - Product Mix & Share by Channel 2010-2020, including:-
- Product Mix - LED Lighting, Domestic Lamps, Non-Dom Luminaires, Non-Dom Lamps, Domestic Luminaires - Each further segmented by key product for 2010, 2016 & 2020
- Mix by Distribution Channel - Historical, Current & Future Shares by Channel
- End Use Sector Trends - Health, Education, Leisure, Manufacturing etc Discussion.
4. Retailers & Manufacturers Industry Structure & Company Profiles - Review of Market Structure & Key Company Profiles, including:
- 130+ Lighting Manufacturers 1 Page Profiles - 3 Years ‘At a Glance’ Accounts, Turnover & Profit Estimates - including address, age, director details etc
- Lighting Retailers Market Mix by Growth, Credit, Age, Turnover & Employees
- 70+ Independent Retailer Profiles - 1 Page Profile with ‘At a Glance’ Financial Health Chart, Director Detail, Address, Telephone, Turnover & Profit Estimates
- Lighting Retailers Industry Share by UK Geographical Region
- Retailer Rankings - by Turnover, Profit, Assets, Debt, Worth & Employees
- Financials for 200+ Co’s- Turnover, Employees, 3 Years of Assets, Debt & Worth
- Sales Leads- Mailing Address, Telephone & Contact Name for Each Company
Strategic Market Review - A professional strategic market review was undertaken by marketing professionals with real world marketing experience and degree qualifications in strategic marketing. This report is not simply a collection of statistics and comments but a structured review of the market, written by marketing professionals, for marketing professionals.
SWOT Analysis - Only after a thorough, strategic market review can industry strengths & weaknesses and market opportunities & threats be identified. No other 'off the shelf' report offers such a comprehensive SWOT analysis in an easy to read and disseminate format.
PEST Analysis - We've been writing market reports for over a decade and we know its the quality of the data collection, analysis and interpretation which are the important aspects of any good report. Our strategic review, based on statistically relevant industry sales data enables us to identify the key market influences relating to politico-legal, economic, environmental, social and technological issues and present these in a easy to read chart format - its all here, in simple black and white.
Ansoff Matrix - We use professional marketing theories and employ the necessary marketing models so you don't have to. Established marketing theories are applied to the market to enhance understanding of the likely strategic options which will generate market growth in the near-medium term. From the strategic review, growth share forecasts for market development, market penetration, product development & market diversification are provided in easy to understand chart format alongside qualitative discussion and interpretation. We do the hard work, you take the credit.
Quantitative Market Data - The foundations of all our reports are based on sales from as representative a sample of the industry as possible. We have invested heavily in order to ascertain financial sales data from companies involved in the market and ensure our methodologies are as robust as possible. The sales data and financial profiles from more than 200 companies are included in this report, reflecting more than 80% of the market in 2016. No other 'off the shelf' report available combines such a high level of qualitative comment based on such firm statistical confidence.