Written specifically for manufacturers, panel builders & electrical distributors, the panel builders market report enhances business & marketing plans, identifies ‘quick wins’, provides instant sales leads & offers excellent value for money.
Unique in that it is based on both quantitative data and qualitative research, this comprehensive 220+ page report and optional panel builders mailing list is now available in a variety of formats for incorporating into reports and sharing with colleagues.
The Panel Builders Market 2016 Report Includes:
- Market Size by Value 2010-2020
- Key Market Trends, Comment & Influences in Panel Building Market
- SWOT & PEST Review, Opportunities & Trend Analysis
- Product Mix & Key Product Sectors Market Size 2010-2020
- End Use Mix by Customer Type - 2010, 2016 & 2020
- 120+ Panel Builder Profiles, Turnover Rankings & 3 Year Financials
- Influences on Specification & Procurement of Components
- Analysis of Panel Builders Industry - Net Worth, Profit, Assets etc
The UK panel building market has experienced significant change in recent years, with sales growth opportunities emanating from a number of product and key end use sectors. The 2016 panel builders market report identifies these growth sectors and provides detailed forecasts of panel builders sales & trends to 2020.
The panel builders market report 2016 includes quantitative market data based on industry sales, supported by qualitative discussion of key market trends, product mix, channel share, market influences and future prospects.
Wholly updated & revised by experienced marketing professionals, this informative report offers a comprehensive market review, sales leads and also represents excellent value for money.
Key Benefits Of This Brand New Report Include:
- Enhance Your Business Plans, Develop Marketing Strategy
- Identify Growth Sectors, Immediate Sales Leads, 'Quick Wins'
- Current, Historical & Future Market Performance & Trends 2010-2020
- End Use Sector Mix & Trends - Best Performing Sectors, Market Influences, Focus Your Marketing, Increase Your Sales
- Develop Sales Leads & Focus Your Marketing
- Incorporate SWOT & PEST Analysis Into Your Reports Quickly & Provide More Detail to Your Colleagues
**Electronic Pricing Format = The ‘ULTIMATE PACK’ - All Formats of the Report, Spreadsheet / Mailing List. More information included in Executive Summary Section.
1. Panel Builders Market Size - Panel Builders Market Size by Value 2010-2020, including...
- Market Size 2010 - 2016, Forecasts to 2020, Constant & Current Prices
- Qualitative Comment on Key Market Size Trends & Future Prospects
2. Panel Builders Market Trends - Quantitative & Qualitative Key Market Trends 2010-2020, including...
- PEST Analysis - Politico-legal, Economic, Environmental, Social & Technological
- SWOT Analysis - Key Market Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats
- Panel Builders - 3 yr financials, ‘at a glance’ chart, turnover, profit, net worth etc.
3. Panel Builders Product Trends Overview - Product Mix & Key Trends in Each Sector 2010-2020, including...
- Component Product Mix & Trends 2016-2020:
Drives, Control & Switch Gear Market;
Circuit Protection Market;
PLCs Market, Sensors & Inverters;
UPS Market, Power Supply Units & PFC;
Busbars, Cable Market & Cable Management;
HMI Market (Human Machine Interface)
- Component Market Size 2010-2020 & Key Trend Discussion for Each Sector
- Qualitative Comment & Discussion on Key Segment Trends
4. Panel Builder Industry Structure & Trends - Trends & Structure of Panel Builders Market including...
- Panel Builders Market Mix by Growth, Credit, Age, Turnover & Employees
- Panel Builders Rankings -Turnover, Profit, Assets, Debt, Worth & Employees
- Panel Builders Profiles - 1 Page Profile with ‘At a Glance’ Financial Chart
- Panel Builders Key Financial Data - Turnover, Employees, Debt & Worth
- Sales Leads - Address, Telephone & Contact for Each Panel Builder in Report
Strategic Market Review - A professional strategic market review was undertaken by marketing professionals with real world marketing experience and degree qualifications in strategic marketing. This report is not simply a collection of statistics and comments but a structured review of the market, written by marketing professionals, for marketing professionals.
SWOT Analysis - Only after a thorough, strategic market review can industry strengths & weaknesses and market opportunities & threats be identified. No other 'off the shelf' report offers such a comprehensive SWOT analysis in an easy to read and disseminate format.
PEST Analysis - We've been writing market reports for over a decade and we know its the quality of the data collection, analysis and interpretation which are the important aspects of any good report. Our strategic review, based on statistically relevant industry sales data enables us to identify the key market influences relating to politico-legal, economic, environmental, social and technological issues and present these in a easy to read chart format - its all here, in simple black and white.
Ansoff Matrix - We use professional marketing theories and employ the necessary marketing models so you don't have to. Established marketing theories are applied to the market to enhance understanding of the likely strategic options which will generate market growth in the near-medium term. From the strategic review, growth share forecasts for market development, market penetration, product development & market diversification are provided in easy to understand chart format alongside qualitative discussion and interpretation. We do the hard work, you take the credit.
Quantitative Market Data - The foundations of all our reports are based on sales from as representative a sample of the industry as possible. We have invested heavily in order to ascertain financial sales data from companies involved in the market and ensure our methodologies are as robust as possible. The sales data and financial profiles from more than 120 panel builders are included in this report, reflecting more than 80% of the market in 2016. No other 'off the shelf' report available combines such a high level of qualitative comment based on such firm statistical confidence.