Written specifically for bathroom manufacturers and distributors, the bathroom retailers market report enhances business & marketing plans, identifies ‘quick wins’ and opportunities for growth, provides instant sales leads & offers excellent value for money.
Unique in that it is based on both quantitative data and qualitative research, this comprehensive 190+ page report and optional bathroom retailers mailing list is now available in a variety of formats for incorporating into reports and sharing with colleagues.
The Bathroom Retailers Market 2016 Report Includes:
- Market Size by Value 2010-2020
- Key Market Trends, Comment & Influences in Bathroom Retailing Market
- SWOT & PEST Review, Opportunities & Trend Analysis
- Product Mix & Key Product Sectors Market Size 2010-2020
- 90+ Bathroom Retailer Profiles, Turnover & Profit Rankings & 3 Year Financials
- Products Outperforming the Market & Growth Opportunities 2016-2020
- Analysis of Bathroom Retailers Industry – Net Worth, Profit, Assets etc
- Optional 1500+ Bathroom Retailers & Installers Mailing, Telephone & Email List
The UK Bathroom Retailers market has experienced significant change in recent years, with sales growth opportunities emanating from a number of product sectors as well as competing with Internet Bathroom retailers and other distribution channels. The 2016 bathroom retailers market report identifies these growth sectors and provides detailed forecasts of bathroom retailers sales & trends to 2020.
The Bathroom Retailers market report 2016 includes quantitative market data based on industry sales, supported by qualitative discussion of key market trends, product mix, leaders rankings, market influences and future prospects.
Wholly updated & revised by experienced marketing professionals, this informative report offers a comprehensive market review of the bathroom retailers channel, sales leads and also represents excellent value for money.
Bathroom Retailers Market Value 2016-2020 & Trends Included for:
- Sanitaryware & Baths Market – share for Basins, Bidets, Baths, Whirlpools/Spas, WCs, Pedestals
- Furniture & Worktops Market
- Bathroom Brassware Market
- Showers Market – share by Shower Controls, Enclosures/Doors, Trays, Accessories
- Bathroom Heating Market
- Bathroom Lighting Market
- Bathroom Accessories Market
The 2016 Bathroom Retailers market report offers quantitative bathroom industry sales data supported by intelligent qualitative research & discussion to enable bathroom manufacturers and distributors to identify growth opportunities and grow sales quickly.
This respected, 3rd edition report identifies and reviews key market trends, opportunities for growth and offers an up to date insight into the current trends in the UK Bathroom Retailers market in 2016 with forecasts to 2020.
Researched by experienced marketing professionals & published in H1 2016, this informative, easy to reference 190+ page report offers a comprehensive review of the UK Bathroom Retailers market whilst also representing excellent value for money.
This Unique, 3rd Edition Bathroom Retailers Market Report:
- Analyses the current bathroom trends & forecasts for the UK Bathroom Retailers market.
- Reviews Bathroom Retailers market trends by key product, identifies key growth areas.
- Identifies market opportunities & threats in the Ansoff Matrix, SWOT & PEST analysis
- Bathroom Retailers Market segmentation by region, growth rate and other KPIs.
- Identifies key product sectors exhibiting growth & predicts future trends & shares.
- 1 Page profile for 90+ Bathroom Retailers with turnover & profit estimates for each bathroom retailer - unique.
- 90+ Bathroom Retailers ranked by turnover, profit, assets, net worth etc.
- Includes sales leads with mailing address, contact name & telephone.
- Optional 1500+ Bathroom Retailers & Installers Mailing, Telephone & Email List - Covering 90% of UK Bathroom Retailers Market
Key Benefits Of This Brand New Report Include:
- Enhance Your Business Plans, Develop Clear Bathroom Marketing Strategy
- Identify Bathroom Growth Sectors, Immediate Sales Leads, 'Quick Wins'
- Current, Historical & Future Bathroom Market Performance & Trends 2010-2020
- Bathroom Product Sector Mix & Trends - Best Performing Sectors, Market Influences, Focus Your Marketing, Increase Your Sales
- Develop Sales Leads & Focus Your Marketing
- Incorporate SWOT & PEST Analysis Into Your Reports Quickly & Provide More Detail to Your Colleagues
**Electronic Pricing Format = The ‘ULTIMATE PACK’ - All Formats of the Report, Spreadsheet / Mailing List. More information included in Executive Summary Section.
1. Bathroom Retailers Market Size - Bathroom Retailers Market Size by Value 2010-2020, including...
- Market Size 2010 – 2016, Forecasts to 2020, Constant & Current Prices
- Qualitative Comment on Key Market Size Trends & Future Prospects
2. Bathroom Retailers Market Trends - Quantitative & Qualitative Key Market Trends 2010-2020, including...
- PEST Analysis – Politico-legal, Economic, Environmental, Social & Technological
- SWOT Analysis – Key Market Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats
- Bathroom Retailers – 3 yr financials, ‘at a glance’ chart, turnover, profit, net worth etc.
3. Bathroom Retailers Product Trends Overview - Product Mix & Key Trends in Each Sector 2010-2020, including...
- Bathroom Product Mix & Trends 2016-2020 for:
Sanitaryware & Baths Market – Basins, Bidets, Baths, Whirlpools/Spas, WCs, Pedestals
Furniture & Worktops Market
Bathroom Brassware Market
Showers Market – share by Shower Controls, Enclosures/Doors, Trays, Accessories
Bathroom Heating Market
Bathroom Lighting Market
Bathroom Accessories Market
- Bathroom Product Market Size via Retailers 2010-2020 & Key Trend Discussion for Each Sector
- Qualitative Comment & Discussion on Key Segment Trends
4. Bathroom Retailer Structure & Trends - Trends & Structure of Bathroom Retailers Market including...
- Bathroom Retailers Market Mix by Growth, Credit, Age, Turnover & Employees
- Bathroom Retailers Rankings –Turnover, Profit, Assets, Debt, Worth & Employees
- Bathroom Retailers Profiles – 1 Page Profile with ‘At a Glance’ Financial Chart
- Bathroom Retailers Key Financial Data – Turnover, Employees, Debt & Worth
- Sales Leads – Address, Telephone & Contact for Each Bathroom Retailer in Report
Strategic Market Review - A professional strategic market review was undertaken by marketing professionals with real world marketing experience and degree qualifications in strategic marketing. This report is not simply a collection of statistics and comments but a structured review of the market, written by marketing professionals, for marketing professionals.
SWOT Analysis - Only after a thorough, strategic market review can industry strengths & weaknesses and market opportunities & threats be identified. No other 'off the shelf' report offers such a comprehensive SWOT analysis in an easy to read and disseminate format.
PEST Analysis - We've been writing market reports for over a decade and we know its the quality of the data collection, analysis and interpretation which are the important aspects of any good report. Our strategic review, based on statistically relevant industry sales data enables us to identify the key market influences relating to politico-legal, economic, environmental, social and technological issues and present these in a easy to read chart format - its all here, in simple black and white.
Ansoff Matrix - We use professional marketing theories and employ the necessary marketing models so you don't have to. Established marketing theories are applied to the market to enhance understanding of the likely strategic options which will generate market growth in the near-medium term. From the strategic review, growth share forecasts for market development, market penetration, product development & market diversification are provided in easy to understand chart format alongside qualitative discussion and interpretation. We do the hard work, you take the credit.
Quantitative Market Data - The foundations of all our reports are based on sales from as representative a sample of the industry as possible. We have invested heavily in order to ascertain financial sales data from companies involved in the market and ensure our methodologies are as robust as possible. The sales data and financial profiles from more than 90 Bathroom Retailers are included in this report, reflecting more than 70% of the market value in 2016. No other 'off the shelf' report available combines such a high level of qualitative comment based on such firm statistical confidence.