The Indian luxury goods sector has been witness to the growing presence of all major luxury brands of the world such as LVMH Watch & Jewelry India Pvt. Ltd., Genesis Luxury Fashion Pvt. Ltd, Burberry India and Hermès India Ltd.
This report Luxury Goods Market in India analyzes the market for luxury goods in India. The report covers the following:
- Industry overview and sales figures.
- An analysis of the growing economy and its impact on the luxury goods market.
- An analysis of how the fragmented Indian luxury goods market is offering growth opportunities to luxury brands worldwide.
- A look at India's young demographic and how it is driving industry growth.
- Analysis of the dominance of store-based retail over online retail in the industry even now.
- Analysis of the competition in the industry.
- An analysis of the major industry players and their strategies to move ahead and sustain their growth in the industry.
- Industry outlook till 2020 along with an analysis of the impact of various trends on the market in the coming years.
2. LUXURY GOODS MARKET IN INDIA
2.1 Industry Overview
2.2 Growth in Economy & Boost to the Luxury Goods Sector
2.3 Fragmented Market Offers Opportunities for Growth
2.4 Young Demographic Driving Industry Growth
2.5 Dominance of In-store Retail
2.6 Competition in the Industry
3. MAJOR PLAYERS & THEIR STRATEGIES
3.1 Bird Group
3.2 Genesis Luxury Fashion Pvt. Ltd.
3.3 Hidesign India Pvt. Ltd.
4. INDUSTRY OUTLOOK
4.1 Outlook for the Economy & Impact on the Luxury Goods Market
4.2 Outlook: Entry of New Market Players
4.3 Outlook: Impact of a Young Demographic
4.4 Outlook: In-store Retail to Continue to Boom
5. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
List of Tables
Table 1: Sales of Luxury Goods in India (in INR Million), 2013-2015
Table 2: Share of Major Players in the Luxury Goods Market in India (Percentage Value), 2010-2014
Table 3: Luxury Brands of the Bird Group by Categories
Table 4: Luxury Brands of Genesis Luxury Fashion Pvt. Ltd. by Categories
Table 5: Outlook for the Luxury Goods Market in India (in INR Million), 2018-2020