While Singaporeans remain the key target segment for the luxury goods market in the country, Singapore attracts many international visitors round the year and luxury brands are targeting them as well in order to increase their sales. As Singapore is a major tourism hub in Asia Pacific, the luxury goods industry is thriving here.
This report Luxury Goods Market in Singapore analyzes the market for luxury goods in Singapore. The report covers the following:
- Industry overview and sales figures.
- An analysis of the growing economy and its impact on the luxury goods market.
- A look at the presence of well-known luxury brands in the industry.
- Dominance of in-store retailing over online retailing in Singapore.
- An analysis of the fashion awareness of the Singaporean population.
- Analysis of the competition in the industry.
- An analysis of the major industry players and their strategies to move ahead and sustain their growth in the industry.
- Industry outlook till 2020 along with an analysis of the impact of various trends on the market in the coming years.
2. LUXURY GOODS MARKET IN SINGAPORE
2.1 Industry Overview
2.2 Presence of Well-known Luxury Brands
2.3 Dominance of In-store Retailing
2.4 Fashion Awareness in the Population
2.5 Competition in the Industry
3. MAJOR PLAYERS & THEIR STRATEGIES
3.1 Coach Singapore Pte Ltd
3.2 Takashimaya (Singapore) Pte Ltd
3.3 Tiffany & Company
4. INDUSTRY OUTLOOK
4.1 Outlook for the Economy & Impact on the Luxury Goods Market
4.2 Outlook: Growth of International Brands
4.3 Outlook: Fashion Trends
4.4 Outlook: In-store Retailing
5. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
List of Tables:
Table 1: Sales of Luxury Goods in Singapore (in SGD Million), 2013-2015
Table 2: Share of Major Players in the Luxury Goods Market in Singapore (Percentage Value), 2010-2014
Table 3: Outlook for the Luxury Goods Market in Singapore (in SGD Million), 2018-2020