Unlike other Asia nations where women are the main target segment for luxury brands, in South Korea, men and children emerged to be the major consumers of luxury goods as it was observed that men spent more on luxury items such as watches, pens and other accessories.
This report Luxury Goods Market in South Korea analyzes the market for luxury goods in South Korea. The report covers the following:
- Industry overview and sales figures.
- An analysis of the growing economy and its impact on the luxury goods market.
- A look at the popularity of high end luxury brands as compared to the readily available luxury brands.
- Analysis of the fashion trends in South Korea and the fashion awareness of the population.
- Analysis of distribution channels in the industry.
- Analysis of the competition in the industry.
- An analysis of the major industry players and their strategies to move ahead and sustain their growth in the industry.
- Industry outlook till 2020 along with an analysis of the impact of various trends on the market in the coming years.
2. Luxury Goods in South Korea
2.1 Industry Overview
2.2 Popularity of High End Luxury Brands
2.3 Awareness of the Latest Fashion Trends
2.4 Industry Distribution Channels
2.5 Competition in the Industry
3. Major Players & Their Strategies
3.1 Gucci Group Korea Ltd.
3.2 Hanwha Galleria Company Limited
3.3 Prada SpA
4. Industry Outlook
4.1 Outlook for the Economy & Impact on the Luxury Goods Market
4.2 Outlook: Growth of Exclusive High End Brands
4.3 Outlook: Fashion Trends & Celebrity Endorsements
4.4 Outlook: Diversification of Distribution Channels
5. Research Methodology
List of Tables:
Table 1: Sales of Luxury Goods in South Korea (in KRW Billion), 2013-2015
Table 2: Share of Major Players in the Luxury Goods Market in South Korea (Percentage Value), 2010-2014
Table 3: Luxury Brands of Gucci Group Korea by Category
Table 4: Luxury Brands of Hanwha Galleria Company by Category
Table 5: Outlook for the Luxury Goods Market in South Korea (in KRW Billion), 2018-2020