Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants is the leading value category accounting for 41.7% of the Personal Hygiene market in 2015. An increasing preference for plant based products can be witnessed in Romania and could be associated with the increased preference for 'better-for-you' products as they are directly applied to the skin every day. Further busy consumers who are out-of-home frequently is a rapidly emerging consumer segment in Romania wherein easy-to-carry travel-friendly and convenient packaging will be a driver.
- The Personal Hygiene market in Romania will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2019 compared to 2010-2015
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants is forecast to represent fastest growth at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2015-2020
- Majority of Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants were consumed by Female population in Romania.
- Personalization and Efficient and Effective are the major trends in the Personal Hygiene market in Romania.
- Kids bathing products are increasing it's demand and preference in the Personal Hygiene market in Romania.
- Drug Stores and Pharmacies is the leading distribution channel in the Soap category in the Romanian Personal Hygiene market.
- Rigid Plastics is the most used packaging material in the Personal Hygiene market in Romania.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in Romania provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for rigid plastics paper and board flexible packaging rigid metal and others; container data for: Bottles Wrapper Box Aerosol Film and others.
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Personal Hygiene consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
- Value and volume analysis for Romanian Personal Hygiene market
- Historic and forecast consumption in Romanian Personal Hygiene market
- Category volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization
- Degree of trade up/down in Romanian Personal Hygiene market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Romanian Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in Romanian Personal Hygiene market
- Leading distribution channels ((value terms) by category
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
- Brand share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- Consumer trend framework and explanation of the Mega-trends
- For key trends in Romanian Personal Hygiene market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in Romanian Personal Hygiene market
- How to target the trend in Romanian Personal Hygiene market
- How the trend will evolve in Romanian Personal Hygiene market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- New products launched in Romanian Personal Hygiene market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
- Carrefour S.A
- Beiersdorf AG
- Unilever PLC
- Colgate-Palmolive GmbH
- Henkel Ag and Co. Kgaa
- L'Oreal S.A
- Coty Inc
- Sarantis Group
- Bomb Cosmetics
- Bacardi Limited
- Ficosota Syntez