The stable economic scenarios supported by low inflation rate and growing exports will drive growth opportunities in the Malaysian consumer goods market including Personal Hygiene market. Bath and Shower Products is the largest value category in the Malaysian Personal Hygiene market driven by the country's predominantly urban population. Rising inflation and preference towards better value for money will influence purchase decisions of consumers of Personal Hygiene products in Malaysia.
- The Malaysian Personal Hygiene market will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- Among all the Personal Hygiene categories the Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant category will register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 4.1% during 2015-2020.
- Value and Easy and Affordable are the major trends that are driving the Malaysian Personal Hygiene market.
- Private label products will gain demand among consumers in the Malaysian Personal Hygiene market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Malaysian Personal Hygiene market.
- Paper and Board is the most commonly used packaging material in the Personal Hygiene market in Malaysia.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in Malaysia provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for paper and board flexible packaging rigid plastics and others; container data for: Film Wrapper Bottles Box and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Personal Hygiene products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
- Value and volume analysis for the Malaysian Personal Hygiene market
- Historic and forecast consumption in the Malaysian Personal Hygiene market
- Category volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization
- Degree of trade up/down in the Malaysian Personal Hygiene market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Malaysian Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Malaysian Personal Hygiene market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- Consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
- For key trends in the Malaysian Personal Hygiene market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the Malaysian Personal Hygiene market
- How to target the trend in the Malaysian Personal Hygiene market
- How the trend will evolve in the Malaysian Personal Hygiene market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- New products launched in the Malaysian Personal Hygiene market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
- Wipro Unza Holdings Ltd.
- Coty Inc.
- L'Oreal S.A.
- Colgate-Palmolive GmbH
- The Procter and Gamble Company
- Beiersdorf AG
- Shiseido Company
- Alliance Cosmetics Group
- Mandom Corporation
- SG Men
- Le Scenteur
- Reckitt Benckiser plc
- PZ Cussons Beauty LLP
- Lam Soon Group
- Method Products Inc.
- Kao corporation
- Khobates Industries Sdn Bhd
- Johnson and Johnson GmbH
- Scent Affair
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Lion Corporation
- Martha Tilaar Group.
- RDL Pharmaceutical Laboratory Inc.
- AVA Cholayil Health Care Pvt. Ltd
- Godrej Group
- Codaa Switzerland AG
- PT BINA KARYA PRIMA
- PT Sayap Mas Utama (Wings Group)
- Cholayil Pvt. Ltd.
- S.V. Products
- Giant Hypermarket GCH Retail (M) Sdn.Bhd.
- Aeon Big