Spanning hot tea coffee and alternatives like hot chocolate and malt drinks the hot drinks market is diverse and appeals to many consumer niches. Current and promising market trends center around enhanced consumption experiences through greater focus on provenance or gourmet indulgence on functionality novelty and a new wave of product specificity.
- The café culture has made expectations of gourmet tea and coffee the norm. Consumers are now demanding similar quality and variety in their at-home recreations. The brew base origin is more regularly communicated and while this trend has its roots in the coffee market it is strengthening in the tea and other hot drinks markets.
- Healthonism is prominent in the other hot drinks category where alternative brew bases are gaining traction as a route to a more healthful indulgence. Seeking to replicate the luxurious tea and coffee consumption occasion this market is innovating in texture and preparation style to appeal to more health-conscious consumers.
- Interest in "gourmet" hot drinks is driven by the growing trend towards novel seasonal flavors and the culture of recreation and sharing that this has built. Around two fifths of consumers globally find season-specific flavors appealing while even more favor products targeted at experiences with peers.
The hot drinks space continues to rapidly evolve in response to changing consumer behaviors and needs. "Top Trends in Hot Drinks" seeks to explore the key trends and future opportunities that are being shaped by these behaviors.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Data analyzed from Consumer surveys delivers a clear picture of the global consumer in relation to the hot drinks categories.
- TRENDS: Understand the key consumer and innovation trends impacting the global market and analyze the key implications across packaging formulation and positioning.
- INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation and recommendations for brands operating in the market.
Reasons To Buy:
- Identifies the key consumer behaviors shaping the hot drinks space and resulting trends.
- Offers specific insight and implications for each hot drinks category.
- Analyzes key innovation approaches in hot drinks globally.
2. Innovation Trends in Hot Drinks
- Rosali Tea
- Four Sigmatic
- Shoti Mass
- AGF Maxim
- Two Girls
- Ms Tea
- Red Espresso
- Odile Chocolat
- Counting Sheep
- Hot Shot
- Taylors of Harrogate