Rising disposable income of the Australian consumers will drive growth opportunities across all the consumer goods markets in Australia including Personal Hygiene market. The Bath and Shower Products category has the highest volume share in the overall Personal Hygiene market in Australia. The busy lifestyles of Australian consumers are driving demand for long-lasting and convenient Personal Hygiene products.
- The Australian Personal Hygiene market is forecast to register higher growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 in comparison to 2010-2015.
- Among all the Personal Hygiene categories the Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant category will register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 5.5% during 2015-2020.
- Efficient and Effective and Image Consciousness are the major trends that are driving the Australian Personal Hygiene market.
- Consumers' demand for natural and organic products will increase in Personal Hygiene market in Australia.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Australian Personal Hygiene market.
- Bottle is the most commonly used container type in the Personal Hygiene market in Australia.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in Australia provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for rigid plastics flexible packaging rigid metal and others; container data for: Bottles Aerosol Film and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Personal Hygiene products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
- Value and volume analysis for the Australian Personal Hygiene market
- Historic and forecast consumption in the Australian Personal Hygiene market
- Category volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Australian Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Australian Personal Hygiene market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label by categories in the Australian Personal Hygiene market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to national brands
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- Consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
- For key trends in the Australian Personal Hygiene market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the Australian Personal Hygiene market
- How to target the trend in the Australian Personal Hygiene market
- How the trend will evolve in the Australian Personal Hygiene market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- New products launched in the Australian Personal Hygiene market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
Explanation of sub-trends
- Beiersdorf AG
- Revlon Inc.
- The Procter and Gamble Company
- Pharmacare Laboratories Pty Ltd
- L'Oreal S.A.
- Coty Inc.
- Aspen Pharmacare Holding Ltd
- Avon Products Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive GmbH
- Inhibitif Inc.
- HERITAGE BRANDS LIMITED
- PZ Cussons Beauty LLP
- Johnson and Johnson GmbH
- Bathox Australia Pty. Ltd.
- CB Fleet Co Inc
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc
- Reckitt Benckiser plc
- Pental Products Pty Ltd
- Mary Kay Inc.
- Church and Dwight Co. Inc.
- Tupperware Brands Corp
- Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Lts
- Nature's Organics Pty Ltd
- Galderma Laboratories
- Dairy Crest Group plc
- Sigma Pharmaceuticals