Sanitary Pads is the leading category and is also forecast to register maximum growth in the market share during 2015-2020. However the use of Tampons is growing at a faster rate especially among the urban consumers. Value and Added Functionality are the leading trends in the market and bespoke products and on-the-go packages will drive further sales during the forecast period.
- The Malaysian Feminine Hygiene market will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Tampons category accounted for 86.6% share by volume in Feminine Hygiene market in Malaysia.
- Value and Added Functionality are the major trends that are driving the Malaysian Feminine Hygiene market.
- Rising female workforce will drive the demand for easy-to-carry products to support on-to-go consumption among consumers in the Malaysian Feminine Hygiene market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Malaysian Feminine Hygiene market.
- Bag/Sachet is the most commonly used packaging material in the Feminine Hygiene market in Malaysia.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Feminine Hygiene market in Malaysia provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Internal Cleansers and Sprays Pantiliners and Shields Sanitary Pads and Tampons and Women's Disposable Razors and Blades.
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging paper and board rigid plastics and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet Box Bottle Blister Pack and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Feminine Hygiene products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
- Value and volume analysis for the Malaysian Feminine Hygiene market
- Historic and forecast consumption in the Malaysian Feminine Hygiene market
- Category volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization
- Degree of trade up/down in the Malaysian Feminine Hygiene market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Malaysian Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Malaysian Feminine Hygiene market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- Consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
- For key trends in the Malaysian Feminine Hygiene market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the Malaysian Feminine Hygiene market
- How to target the trend in the Malaysian Feminine Hygiene market
- How the trend will evolve in the Malaysian Feminine Hygiene market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- New products launched in the Malaysian Feminine Hygiene market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
- Daun Sirih
- Sca Group
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Johnson and Johnson Gmbh
- The Procter and Gamble Company
- Kao Corporation
- Nibong Tebal Personal Care
- Unicharm Corporation
- Sanita International Co Ltd
- Energizer Holdings Inc.
- Giant Hypermarket GCH Retail (M) Sdn.Bhd.
- Aeon Big