Growing GDP per capita and a large proportion of mid-lifers provides opportunities in the Consumer Packaged Goods market in the Netherlands. The Feminine Hygiene market in Netherlands is forecast to register marginally higher growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The Sanitary Pads category has the largest volume share in the overall Feminine Hygiene market.
- The volume sales of Feminine Hygiene products are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.7%.
- The Women's Disposable Razors and Blades category will register the fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020.
- Drug Stores and Pharmacies is the leading distribution channel across all categories in the Feminine Hygiene market.
- The private label penetration in Netherlands's Feminine Hygiene market remains low.
- Film containers are the most commonly used container type in the Feminine Hygiene market.
- Gillette is the leading brand in of Women's Disposable Razors and Blades.
- Health plays a crucial role in the Dutch Feminine Hygiene product choice
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Feminine Hygiene market in Netherlands provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Internal Cleansers and Sprays Pantiliners and Shields Sanitary Pads Tampons and Women's Disposable Razors and Blades with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging rigid plastics Paper and Board and others; container data for: Bottles Box Film and others.
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Feminine Hygiene consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2014-2019
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
- Value and volume analysis for Netherland's Feminine Hygiene market
- Historic and forecast consumption in Netherland's Feminine Hygiene market
- Category volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization
- Degree of trade up/down in Netherland's Feminine Hygiene market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Netherland's Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in Netherland's Feminine Hygiene market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Feminine Hygiene market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Feminine Hygiene market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Feminine Hygiene market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label by categories in Netherland's Feminine Hygiene market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to national brands
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- Consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
- For key trends in Netherlands's Feminine Hygiene Wine market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in Netherlands's Feminine Hygiene market
- How to target the trend in Netherlands's Feminine Hygiene market
- How the trend will evolve in Netherlands's Feminine Hygiene market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- New product examples launched in Netherlands's Feminine Hygiene market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of Sub-trends