The Sanitary Pads category will have the largest volume share while the Pantiliners and Shields category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020 in the Australian Feminine Hygiene market. The Feminine Hygiene market is competitive in Australia leading to brands constantly trying to differentiate themselves by introducing innovative products. Innovation in terms of packaging premiumization and catering to niche needs will continue to support sales.
- The Australian Feminine Hygiene market will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Sanitary Pads category accounted for 67.9% share by value in Feminine Hygiene market in Australia.
- Sterilized Society and Personalization are the major trends that are driving the Australian Feminine Hygiene market.
- Increasing awareness among consumers will drive demand for eco-friendly products in the Australian Feminine Hygiene market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Australian Feminine Hygiene market.
- Bag/Sachet is the most commonly used packaging material in the Feminine Hygiene market in Australia.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Feminine Hygiene market in Australia provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares. What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Internal Cleansers and Sprays Pantiliners and Shields Sanitary Pads and Tampons and Women's Disposable Razors and Blades.
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging paper and board rigid plastics and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet Box Blister Pack Bottle and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Feminine Hygiene products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
- Value and volume analysis for the Australian Feminine Hygiene market
- Historic and forecast consumption in the Australian Feminine Hygiene market
- Category volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Australian Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Australian Feminine Hygiene market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Feminine Hygiene market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Feminine Hygiene market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Feminine Hygiene market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- Consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
- For key trends in the Australian Feminine Hygiene market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the Australian Feminine Hygiene market
- How to target the trend in the Australian Feminine Hygiene market
- How the trend will evolve in the Australian Feminine Hygiene market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- New products launched in the Australian Feminine Hygiene market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
- Combe Incorporated
- Gelpack Enterprises
- Sanofi Aventis
- Arico Corporation
- Johnson and Johnson Gmbh
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Sca Group
- The Procter and Gamble Company
- De Jour
- Energizer Holdings Inc.
- Sigma Pharmaceuticals