Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants is the largest value category in the Irish Personal Hygiene market while the female population accounted for majority consumption in this category. The Soap category will register fastest growth during 2015-2020 in value terms and will be followed by the Bath and Shower Products category. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the market.
- The Personal Hygiene market in Ireland will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Soap category accounted for 47.6% share by volume in the Irish Personal Hygiene market.
- Efficient and Effective and Personalization are the major trends that are driving the Irish Personal Hygiene market.
- Increasing demand for male grooming products will drive the Personal Hygiene market in Ireland.
- The Irish Personal Hygiene market is dominated by multi-national companies including Unilever PLC Colgate-Palmolive GmbH.
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Personal Hygiene market in Ireland.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in Ireland provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for rigid plastics rigid metal flexible packaging and others; container data for: Bottles Aerosol Film and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Personal Hygiene products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
- Value and volume analysis for Ireland's Personal Hygiene market
- Historic and forecast consumption in Ireland's Personal Hygiene market
- Category volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Ireland's Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in Ireland's Personal Hygiene market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label by categories in Ireland's Personal Hygiene market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to national brands
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- Consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
- For key trends in Ireland's Personal Hygiene market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in Ireland's Personal Hygiene market
- How to target the trend in Ireland's Personal Hygiene market
- How the trend will evolve in Ireland's Personal Hygiene market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- New products launched in Ireland's Personal Hygiene market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
- Colgate-Palmolive GmbH
- L'Oreal S.A.
- Beiersdorf AG
- Henkel Ag and Co. Kgaa
- Revlon Inc.
- The Procter and Gamble Company
- Coty Inc.
- Sara Lee Corporation
- Johnson and Johnson GmbH
- PZ Cussons Beauty LLP
- Lornamead Inc
- Reckitt Benckiser plc
- Irish Breeze Ltd.
- Ceuta Healthcare Group