Germany has been among the major European countries in adopting a shift towards the more eco-friendly Biopesticides in place of traditional synthetic pesticides. Germany is one of the few countries in the EU that provides funding for conducting research into Biopesticides, thereby enabling in their faster development and quicker market introduction.
The key drivers in the market are growing demand for food safety and quality, increasing consumer demand for organic products thus encouraging organic farming practices and governments promoting bio control products. The market however is mainly constrained by the growers low awareness on the use of bio control agents and availability of the products. Also low shelf life of products results in farmer's frequent application of Biopesticides thus resulting in increased costs.
Segmentation of this report includes Bioherbicides, Bioinsecticides, biofungicides and other Biopesticides. Based on application the the market gives a share of pesticides used on Crop based applications like grains & Cereals, Oilseeds, Fruits and vegetable and Non crop application on Turf & Ornamental grass. Some of the players profiled in this market are AGRAUXINE SA (France), Koppert Biological System, Bayer crop science, BASF Novozymes biological among others. .
Key Deliverables in the Study:
1. Market analysis for the Germany Bioherbicides market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on Europe.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a Europe.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Germany Bioherbicides market.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Definition of the Market
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Product Overview
3.2.1 Categorization of Biopesticides based on product segment
3.2.2 Biopesticides Vs Synthetic pesticides
3.3 Regulatory Environment
3.4 Trade regulations and policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Growing Demand for food safety & Quality
4.2.2 Biopesticides gaining market share over synthetic pesticides
4.2.3 Low R&D Costs
4.2.4 Adoption of organic farming practices
4.2.5 Governments promoting Bio control products
4.3.1 Low consumer adoption of Biopesticides
4.3.2 High specificity on target pests leading to high input costs
4.4.1 Organizations promoting Biopesticides
4.4.2 Sustainable and Integrated pest management techniques
4.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.5.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By product group/segment
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Crop based
22.214.171.124 Grains & Cereals
126.96.36.199 Oil seeds
188.8.131.52 Fruits & Vegetables
5.2.2 Non Crop based
184.108.40.206 Turf & Ornamental Grass
5.3 Competitive Landscape
5.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.3.2 Market Share Analysis
5.3.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
5.3.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.4 Company Profiles
5.4.1 AGRAUXINE SA (France)
5.4.2 Bayer CropScience
5.4.3 Becker Underwood Inc
5.4.4 De Sangosse S.A.S.
5.4.6 Koppert Biological Systems
5.4.7 Lallemand Plant Care & BioIngredients
5.4.9 Novozyme biologicals
5.4.10 Valent BioSciences Corporation
American Vanguard Corporation (United States)
AMVAC Chemical Corporation (United States)
Bayer CropScience AG (Germany)
Bioworks Inc (United States)
Isagro SpA (Italy)
Marrone Bio Innovations Inc (United States)
Natural Industries (United States)
Valent Biosciences Corp (United States)