Prior to being employed, pesticides in Canada have to undergo strict scientific evaluations for ascertaining safety in use when label directions are followed for the intended purpose. This forms a key aspect of getting registration approval for pesticides in the region. After the product is brought to the market, it is further monitored via a series of education, compliance and enforcement programs, with reviews of pesticides being conducted once in 15 years or sooner, based on the evolution of technology.
By segment, biopesticides are likely to witness the faster growth in comparison to the synthetic chemicals due to increasing demand of regulation on crop protection chemicals in North America for protection of citizen’s health. By product type, herbicides are the largest crop protection chemicals segment in the region, followed by fungicides and insecticides. Segmentation of this report has included categorizing pesticides as synthetic and biopesticides. By application area, pesticides demand has been analyzed in terms of crop-based (including grains & cereals, oilseeds and fruits & vegetables) and non-crop-based (including turf & ornamental grass and other non-crop-based applications).
Major companies covered in the report include American Vanguard, Arysta LifeScience, BASF SE, Bayer CropScience, BioWorks, Cheminova, Chemtura Corp, Chr Hansen, Dow AgroSciences, DuPont, FMC Corp, Isagro SpA, Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Makhteshim Agan, Marrone Bio Innovations, Monsanto, Natural Industries, Novozymes A/S, Nufarm Ltd, Sumitomo Chemical, Syngenta AG and Valent Biosciences. The key strategies used by companies in this market are new product registrations, acquisitions to enter new markets.
Canada pesticides market has been extensively covered in This report, with a focus on the major trends playing a part in shaping its future growth.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
1. Market analysis for the Canada Pesticides Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Canada Pesticides Market.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
8. Insights on the major regions in country\ where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2 Definition of the Market
2. Global Market Scenario
2.1 Emerging Trends in the Pesticides Industry
2.1.1 Demand for Food Safety and Quality Growing
2.1.2 Biopesticides Gaining Market Share
2.1.3 Research and Development Costs Burgeoning
2.1.4 Developing Regions Witnessing Faster Demand
2.1.5 The Controversy Surrounding GM Crops
3. Regulatory Environment
4. Overview of the Canadian Market for Pesticides
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 Synthetic Pesticides
5.1.1 Synthetic Herbicides
5.1.2 Synthetic Insecticides
5.1.3 Synthetic Fungicides
5.1.4 Other Synthetic Pesticides
5.2.4 Other Biopesticides
6. Market Segmentation by Application Area
6.1 Crop-Based Applications
6.1.1 Grains & Cereals
6.1.3 Fruits & Vegetables
6.2 Non-Crop-Based Applications
6.2.1 Turf & Ornamental Grass
6.2.2 Other Non-Crop-Based Applications
7. Profiles of Major Companies
7.1 Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd (Formerly Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd) (Israel)
7.2 American Vanguard Corporation (United States)
7.2.1 AMVAC Chemical Corporation (United States)
7.3 Arysta LifeScience (Japan)
7.4 BASF SE (Germany)
7.5 Bayer CropScience AG (Germany)
7.6 Bioworks Inc (United States)
7.7 Cheminova A/S (Denmark)
7.8 Chemtura AgroSolutions (United States)
7.9 Dow AgroSciences LLC (United States)
7.10 DuPont (United States)
7.11 FMC Corporation (United States)
7.12 Isagro SpA (Italy)
7.13 Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd (Japan)
7.14 Marrone Bio Innovations Inc (United States)
7.15 Monsanto Company (United States)
7.16 Natural Industries (United States)
7.17 Nufarm Ltd (Australia)
7.18 Syngenta International AG (Switzerland)
7.19 Valent Biosciences Corp (United States)
8.1 Secondary Sources
AMVAC Chemical Corporation (United States)
Arysta LifeScience (Japan)
BASF SE (Germany)
Bayer CropScience (Germany)
BioWorks Inc. (United States)
Cheminova A/S (Denmark)
Chemtura AgroSolutions (United States)
Dow AgroSciences Llc (United States)
DuPont (United States)
FMC Corporation (United States)
Isagro S.p.A. (Italy)
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd (Japan)
Marrone Bio Innovations (United States)
Monsanto Company (United States)
Natural Industries (United States)
Nufarm Ltd (Australia)
Syngenta AG (Switzerland)
Valent BioSciences Corporation (United States)