The worldwide trend of maintaining sustainability in human, animal and environmental heath by minimizing the use of chemical pesticides is evident in the largest global market, too. The North America market for Biopesticides is largely driven by simple registration process, consumers growing preference for organic products and growing consumer awareness on the ill effects of synthetic pesticides on human health. The market however is mainly constrained by the growers low awareness on the use of bio control agents and availability of the products. Also low shelf life of products results in farmer’s frequent application of Biopesticides thus resulting in increased costs. The North America region with the introduction of NAFTA has reduced the trade tussles between the member countries. However, there is still a product price gap between the US and Canadian region; increasing cost for the Canadian and Mexico growers.
The United States forms the largest Biopesticides market in North America, and Canadian demand is likely to register faster growth over the 2015-2020 periods. Crop-based applications accounts for the largest share of Biopesticides in the region. The US is the biggest user of Biopesticides in the region with a market estimated to be worth $1968 million, followed by Mexico and, then, Canada, where there is less prevalence of pests. Canada which has low user base for bioinsecticides and biofungicides is seeing prospects for growth mainly due government encouragement and synthetic pesticide bans.
The report is segmented based on types which include bioherbicides, bioinsectcides, biofungicides. These find applications in crops like cereals & Grains, oilseeds, fruits and vegetables and non crop based applications like turf & ornamental grass. Grains & Cereals take up the larger share of Biopesticides use.
The leading players in the market are Certis USA LlC, Marrone BioInnovations, and Bayer crop science among others. The key strategies being adopted in the market are of Mergers & Acquisitions..
Key Deliverables in the Study:
1. Market analysis for the North America BioPesticides Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the North America BioPesticides Market.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Definition of the Market
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Product Overview
3.2.1 Categorization of Biopesticides based on product segment
3.2.2 Biopesticides Vs Synthetic pesticides
3.3 Regulatory Environment
3.4 Trade regulations and policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Growing Demand for food safety & Quality
4.2.2 Awareness on the ill effects of synthetic pesticides
4.2.3 Low R&D Costs
4.2.4 Growing consumer demand for organic products
4.2.5 Simpler registration process
4.3.1 High specificity on target pests
4.3.2 High Costs and low availability
4.3.3 Less prevalence of Insect pests
4.3.4 High price gap between regions
4.4.1 Organizations promoting Biopesticides
4.4.2 Sustainable and Integrated pest management techniques
4.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.5.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By product group/segment
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Crop based
22.214.171.124 Grains & Cereals
126.96.36.199 Oil seeds
188.8.131.52 Fruits & Vegetables
5.2.2 Non Crop based
184.108.40.206 Turf & Ornamental Grass
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
5.4 Competitive Landscape
5.4.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.4.2 Market Share Analysis
5.4.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
5.4.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.5 Company Profiles
5.5.1 1,4Group, Inc. (USA)
5.5.2 Adjuvants Plus Inc (Canada)
5.5.3 Bayer CropScience
5.5.4 BioConsortia, Inc.
5.5.5 BioWorks Inc.
5.5.6 Marrone Bio Innovations
5.5.7 Certis USA LLC
5.5.10 ISAGRO USA
5.5.12 Novozyme biologicals
5.6 Patents Scenario
American Vanguard Corporation (United States)
AMVAC Chemical Corporation (United States)
Bayer CropScience AG (Germany)
Bioworks Inc (United States)
Isagro SpA (Italy)
Marrone Bio Innovations Inc (United States)
Natural Industries (United States)
Valent Biosciences Corp (United States)