While the prevalence of chemical or synthetic pesticides in crop protection would continue, human, animal and environmental health concerns would play key roles in driving growth for Biopesticides. Several countries are adopting a stringent approach concerning the amount of imports, with a special focus on regulating the quantity of pesticide residues. As a result, the demand for regulated food safety and quality is becoming largerIn spite of their low toxicity and environment impact levels, Biopesticides have a major restrain in the form of high costs and low availability. As Biopesticides have high specificity towards pest, different Biopesticides need to be used for different pests apart from frequent reapplication instituted due to low life span. Thus increasing the cost sentiment among the growers, and in turn proving to be a constraint.
The report is segmented based application; both crop based and Non crop based categories. While North America is the largest volume market for Biofungicides, fastest growth in consumption is likely to be registered by Latin America, with Asia-Pacific coming in at a close second. In terms of value, the demand for biofungicides worldwide is slated to record a much faster corresponding period CAGR of 17.8%, with Europe expected to be the slowest growing market.
The market is seeing severe competition from big and small firms, with the larger firms adopting acquisition strategy to create a foothold in the Biopesticide market. Some of the leading players are Marrone Bio innovations, Valent Biosciences, Certis LLc, Agraquest, and Koppert Biological systems.
The future opportunity for the companies lies in increasing registrations of Biopesticides in various regional markets. Though the challenges of introducing new biofungicides in the market remain quite compelling, research and development efforts have been emphasizing on innovations in this exciting field, as a result of which tangible outcomes have been instrumental in propelling market growth.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
1. Market analysis for the Global Biofungicides market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on Europe.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Biofungicides market.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Definition of the Market
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Product Overview
3.3 Regulatory Environment
3.4 Trade regulations and policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Growing Demand for food safety & Quality
4.2.2 Biopesticides gaining market share over synthetic pesticides
4.2.3 Low R&D Costs
4.2.4 Adoption of organic farming practices
4.2.5 Governments promoting Bio control products
4.3.1 Low consumer adoption of Biopesticides
4.3.2 High specificity on target pests
4.3.3 High Costs and low availability
4.4.1 Organizations promoting Biopesticides
4.4.2 Developing regions witnessing faster demand
4.4.3 Sustainable and Integrated pest management techniques
4.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.5.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By product group/segment
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Crop based
18.104.22.168 Grains & Cereals
22.214.171.124 Oil seeds
126.96.36.199 Fruits & Vegetables
5.2.2 Non Crop based
188.8.131.52 Turf & Ornamental Grass
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Latin America
5.3.5 Rest of World
5.4 Competitive Landscape
5.4.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.4.2 Market Share Analysis
5.4.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
5.4.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.5 Company Profiles
5.5.1 Bioworks, Inc.
5.5.3 Bayer Cropscience Ag
5.5.4 Marrone BioInnovations
5.5.5 Certis LLC
5.5.7 Isagro Spa
5.5.9 Novozyme biologicals
5.5.10 Valent Biosciences Corporation
5.5.11 Koppert Biological systems
5.6 Patents Scenario