The Animal feeds minerals market is segmented based on the Type, Animal Type, and Geography. Based on type, macro minerals occupy the majority of the market share followed by micro minerals. Based on animal type, poultry occupies the major share followed by swine, ruminants, and other animals. Based on Geography, South Africa dominates the market largely followed by Egypt. The major players of the market are Cargill, Nutreco Holdings, DSM, and others.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Africa Feed Minerals Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Africa Feed Minerals market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.1.1 Market Definition
1.1.2 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199 Better standard of living & Increase in preference
188.8.131.52 Industrialization of meat production
184.108.40.206 Expansion of animal derived products' market
220.127.116.11 Increasing consumer awareness regarding animal nutrition
18.104.22.168 Livestock disease outbreak fuelling additives market
22.214.171.124 Regulatory structure & Intervention
126.96.36.199 Unavailability of raw materials
188.8.131.52 Increasing demand in the region fuelling trade activity
184.108.40.206 Rise in the cost of natural feeds
3.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Degree of Competition
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 Feed Minerals Market, by Type
4.1.1 Micro Minerals
4.1.2 Macro Minerals
4.2 By Animal type
4.2.5 Pet Food
4.3 By Geography
4.3.1 South Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 New Product Launches
5.3 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.4 Joint Ventures
5.5 Most active companies in the past five years
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Alltech Inc.
6.2 Archer Daniels Midland Co.
6.3 Bio Multimin Inc.
6.4 Biochem Lohne Germany
6.5 Cargill Inc.
6.6 Davidsons Animal Feeds
6.7 Kemin Industries Inc.
6.8 Mercer Milling Co. Inc.
6.9 Novus International Inc.
6.10 Nutreco NV
6.11 Pancosma SA
6.12 Phibro Animal Health Corp.
6.13 QualiTech Corp.
6.14 Ridley Inc.
6.15 Royal DSM NV
6.16 Tanke Biosciences Corp.
6.17 Vamso Biotec Pvt. Ltd.
6.18 Zinpro Corp.