In recent years, as a consequence of growing concerns regarding the environment and contamination of food with synthetic chemical pesticides, the demand of next generation biopesticides are increasing in Brazil. Other factors contributing to this growth include expansion of the area under organic farming and a shift towards integrated pest management (IPM). Biological control agents (BCAs) or biopesticides account for a small share of registered pesticides in Brazil because the market for unregistered BCAs is much higher. This is the result of a protracted and costly registration process, which deters companies from registering. However, the past few years have witnessed a larger number of products based on BCAs being registered, substantiating companies’ interest in launching these products.
This market can be broadly segmented into product type-bioherbicides, biofungicides, bioinsecticides and other biopesticides. By application area, biopesticides demand has been analyzed in terms of crop-based (including grains & cereals, oilseeds and fruits & vegetables) and non-crop-based (including turf & ornamental grass and other non-crop-based applications).
The market has more relevance today since trends show that people prefer more ecofriendly options over non-ecofriendly products and are becoming more health conscious. The major companies’ profiles included in the reports are E.I.D Parry, International Panacea Ltd., Marrone Bio Innovations, Bio Works Inc, Valent BioSciences, Bayer CropSciences, DuPont, FMC, Lallemand Plant Care & Bioingredients and Certis USA LLC.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
1. Market analysis for the Brazilian Biopesticides Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Brazilian Biopesticides Market.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
8. Insights on the major regions in country\ where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Definition of the Market
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Product Overview
3.2.1 Categorization of Biopesticides based on product segment
3.2.2 Biopesticides Vs Synthetic pesticides
3.3 Regulatory Environment
3.4 Trade regulations and policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Growing Demand for food safety & Quality
4.2.2 Biopesticides gaining market share over synthetic pesticides
4.2.3 Low R&D Costs
4.2.4 Adoption of organic farming practices
4.2.5 Governments promoting Bio control products
4.3.1 Low consumer adoption of Biopesticides
4.3.2 High specificity on target pests leading to input costs
4.3.3 low access to availability
4.4.1 Organizations promoting Biopesticides
4.4.2 Developing regions witnessing faster demand
4.4.3 Sustainable and Integrated pest management techniques
4.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.5.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By product group/segment
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Crop based
184.108.40.206 Grains & Cereals
220.127.116.11 Oil seeds
18.104.22.168 Fruits & Vegetables
5.2.2 Non Crop based
22.214.171.124 Turf & Ornamental Grass
5.3 Competitive Landscape
5.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.3.2 Market Share Analysis
5.3.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
5.3.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.4 Company Profiles
5.4.1 Bayer CropScience
5.4.2 Becker Underwood Inc
5.4.3 Camson Bio Technologies Limited
5.4.5 Emery Oleochemicals LLC
5.4.6 Isagro SPA
5.4.8 Novozyme biologicals
5.4.9 Sri Biotech Laboratories India, Ltd.
5.4.10 ISHIHARA SANGYO KAISHA,LTD.
5.4.11 Valent BioSciences Corporation
5.4.12 Lallemand Inc.
American Vanguard Corporation (United States)
AMVAC Chemical Corporation (United States)
Bayer CropScience AG (Germany)
Bioworks Inc (United States)
Isagro SpA (Italy)
Marrone Bio Innovations Inc (United States)
Natural Industries (United States)
Valent Biosciences Corp (United States)