Asia-Pacific is a leading consumer of feed antibiotics with 55% of the global feed antibiotics market in 2015. This is due to the absence of restrictions over antibiotics usage as growth promoters, and the large livestock animal base in Asia-Pacific. The European and North American markets are growing at a very slow pace due to the complete ban over antibiotic usage in the EU and US, other than for medicinal purposes.
The report highlights the key growth areas for Antibiotics as feed ingredients while identifying regulations and changing demand patterns. Companies will be able to identify growth opportunities and areas with sluggish growth, helping create better market strategies.
- Market analysis for the Compound Feed Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Compound Feed market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS
3.1. Livestock Industry Trend
3.2. Meat Industry Trend
3.3. Price trend Analysis
3.7. Global Regulatory Environment-Impact Analysis
4. Share of Antibiotics in Global Feed Additives Market
4.1. Animal Feed Additives Market (Market Sizes by Value & Volume, CAGR)
4.1.2. Amino Acids
5. Geographical Segmentation (Market Sizes - Volume/Value, CAGR)
5.1. North America
5.4. South America
5.5. Rest of the World
6. The future of the feed industry-Expert View
7. Key players profile
7.1. Adisseo France S.A.S
7.2. AB Vista
7.3. Cargill, Incorporated
7.4. Biovet Jsc
7.5. Archer Daniels Midland Company
7.6. Evonik Industries AG
7.7. BASF SE
7.8. Novozymes A/S
7.9. Advanced Enzymes Technologies Limited
7.10. Kemin Industries Inc
7.11. Lallemand Inc.
7.12. CHR. Hansen Holdings A/S
7.13. Nutreco N.V.
7.14. Chareon Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited.
7.15. Amano Enzyme Inc.
7.16. Danisco A/S
7.17. Direvo Industrial Biotechnology Gmbh
7.18. Lesaffre Et Compagnie
7.19. Royal Dsm N.V.
7.20. Dyadic International Inc.
Archer Daniels Midland Company
Evonik Industries AG
Advanced Enzymes Technologies Limited
Kemin Industries Inc
CHR. Hansen Holdings A/S
Chareon Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited.
Amano Enzyme Inc.
Direvo Industrial Biotechnology Gmbh
Lesaffre Et Compagnie
Royal Dsm N.V.
Dyadic International Inc.