The agrochemical industry is segmented product wise and region wise. In product segment, nitrogenous fertilizers form the largest share of fertilizer market. Pesticides market is currently lead by herbicides products followed by fungicides and insecticides. Further the market is discussed as per application in various crop and non crop based plants. Increased production of cereals, soya bean and sugarcane in Latin America is driving the growth in agrochemicals consumption in the region.
Argentina is the emerging market and is showing high growth rate for the industry. Sunflower seeds, lemon, soybeans, grapes, corn, tobacco, peanuts, tea, wheat etc. consume majority of agrochemicals in the country.
Given to the large operational area and never ending need of the agrochemical industry, many market players and companies have entered the industry lately. Bayer Crop Science is a key player covering majority of market share. Yara Internationals (Norway) holds the largest share in South American fertilizer market. The leading eight companies comprise Syngenta, Bayer, BASF, FMC, DuPont, Dow, Monsanto corner majority of the share in the region. With liberalization, the agrochemical market is more open and more numbers of Chinese agrochemical manufacturers are partnering with the local players for lucrative business and more profit.
Features of the Report:
- Market analysis for the Argentina Agrochemicals Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Argentina Agrochemicals Market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Agriculture sector growth
4.1.2 Growing Demand for food safety & Quality
4.1.3 Need for increased land productivity
4.2.1 High cost of agrochemicals
4.2.2 Environmental constraints
4.3.1 Economic growth
4.3.2 Integrated Farming Practices
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Fertilizers Market
5.1.2 Pesticides Market
5.1.3 Adjuvants Market
5.1.4 Plant Growth Regulators Market
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Crop based
22.214.171.124 Grains & Cereals
126.96.36.199 Oil seeds
188.8.131.52 Fruits & Vegetables
5.2.2 Non Crop based
184.108.40.206 Turf & Ornamental Grass
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Joint Ventures
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Most active companies in the past five years
6.5 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Bayer Crop Science
7.4 CF Industries Holdings
7.5 Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan
7.6 The Mosaic Company
7.7 Yara International
7.8 Bunge (BG)
7.9 Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM)
7.11 Terra Nitrogen Company
7.12 Monsanto Company
7.13 Mosaic Company
7.14 Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan
7.15 E.I. Du Pont De Nemours & Company
7.16 Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd.
7.17 Nufarm Ltd.
7.19 Dow Agrosciences Llc.
7.20 Israel Chemicals Ltd.
7.21 Syngenta AG.
7.22 K+S AG
7.24 IsAgro Spa
7.25 Marrone Bio Innovations Inc